Chapter Six

There's four men in silver armour st the door!
Guards: There's the human!
What!? No!
I see the others run out of the house and block me.
Jungkook: You're not taking her, got it?
Guard 1: This is disgusting! You're keeping a human in your house! You know the rules. Now look what's happened.
Y/N: What is happening!?
Vernon: What is this...?
Namjoon: Y/N! Run!
Guard 2: Running will make it worse!
Hoshi: What the hell!?
My instincts kick in. I start sprinting away. Hoshi and the rest follow after me.
Guard 3: We're taking her!
I see in the corner of my eyes that two of the men are chasing after me. A fight breaks out. Why does this always have to happen!?

*No ones Pov*
Namjoon: Leave her alone!
Guard 1: Why do you want the girl? To suck her blood until she has none left?
Guard 2: We're giving her a chance to escape your disgusting ways.
Yoongi punches one of the men in the face. The guard stays standing.
Guard 2: That won't do anything.
The other man sees the poor girl captured.
Guard 1: We'll be taking our leave.
Taehyung: No!
Jin: That's it!
Jin and Taehyung tackle down the guards as Jungkook and Namjoon go after the guards that are holding Y/Ns breathless body.
Jungkook: Let her go! You bastards!
Jungkook growls in a low voice. He grabs the girls waist in an attempt to pull her away from their grip. The guard kicks Jungkook away.
Namjoon: We will take her back to her home, just give her back.
Guard 4: It's too late.
And just like that, they both disappear along with the other two.
Jungkook: No! Fuck!
He shouts with tears swelling in his eyes and his fist pounding into the soil.
Namjoon: Damn it...
Jimin: No... she's gone! T-the-
Hoseok: This all went wrong...

*Yoongi Pov*
We lost her. Again. All because we weren't strong enough... I'm sorry Y/N... I stay silent. No words can describe my emotions. This cruel world once again, took her away. The Vampire Queens Guards... Namjoon had explained everything to me...

"The Vampire Queen found out about Y/N Yoongi. That's why we told Hyuna to go outside with her. The Queen sent a letter to us, informing that her guards would be arriving at our home in the afternoon. They said that if she had found the human girl she would take her and do whatever she pleased to her. That included... making Y/N into a public blood supply..."

I cover my face. This is what we get... karma... is a bitch.

*Y/N Pov*
What's happening...? My body feels weak and I can't move at all... I can only see darkness... I'm scared... they caught me... I'll never see Jungkook or anyone... ever again... my brain feels like it's breaking down entirely. Get it together Y/N! You can't just stay unconscious and vulnerable! You can't be weak! I feel as if my body has been lifted as I open my eyes and see the sun shining. But... what I didn't know was that it had been two hours since I was taken... I look at my surroundings, I'm in some sort of dungeon with stone bricks as walls. Behind me are steel bars and there's a small window up high with steel bars as well. What is this...? There are handcuffs on my hands!? I struggle to release them off my hands. Why am I here!?
???: Stop resisting... it won't work... trust me... I've tried.
Y/N: W-what!? Who are you!?
???; My name is Wonho... what's yours...?
Y/N: My name is Y/N... why are you in here...?
Wonho: I... I killed a guard that went here...
I ease up and sit closer to him.
Wonho: They were... trying to take my brother...
Y/N: I suppose the guards and the Vampire Queen were looking for me and... they did...
Wonho: Why were they looking for you?
Y/N: I'm... I'm a human...
Wonho gasps and flinches back.
Y/N: N-no dont worry... I won't hurt you...
Wonho: It's not that... it's... just that... humans that come here... usually...
Y/N: Die?
Wonho: ...Not exactly... Queen Everlandy will order you to go to a room with blood thirsty vampires and tell them to kill you...
My eyes widen. I-I'll die of blood lost...
Y/N: Why does she hate humans...?
Wonho: There's an old legend about her family...
Y/N: And that is?
Wonho: *Sighs* Alright, ill tell you. In 1836, the Royal Family were asked to befriend human. So they tried to. They invited Queen Anastasia to join them in a banquet. Even though the Royal Family didn't eat food, they tried. As Queen Anastasia entered the room, the Vampires wanted to kill her. Dig their fangs into her skin.
Y/N: Oh my...
Wonho: It's pretty messed up... King Everlandy The Second couldn't take it and he bit her at the dining table. She was caught off guard as her guards rushed to her. A fight broke out. In the end, the humans won. Killing the King in the process. After the Third Queen and King died, they then had Queen Everlandy the Fourth and so far, she hasn't had a scratch from a human... that's why she will find any human that is on supernatural land and make them blood slaves...
With fear in my eyes I cover my mouth in shock.
Y/N: T-that's awful... B-but the humans only killed the king because self defence...
Wonho: The King did back down after the guards were shouting at him but... they still killed him.
Y/N: My god...
Wonho: Then the Everlandy Kingdo-
???: Kim Y/N!
A guard calls out.
???: The Queen wants to see you!
Y/N: W-Wonho...
Wonho: Oh no... *Grabs my hand* Be strong out there...
I nod and bite my lip to stop tears from falling. I get up. The guard opens the cell and grabs my hands. Wonho gives me a worried look as the guard walks with me up some stairs and into a very big hallway. There's gold on the pillars and the ground is a beautifully designed marble pattern.
???: This way.
The guard speaks as he continues to walk with me. We stop at two giant doors. The doors open on their own and I see...

Thanks for Reading Chapter Six