His rival

I'm in love with Sonia. I kept telling myself that at least. She was so beautiful and gorgeous though. The high school level princess. The perfect girl, just... perfect. But there was also something inside of me that kept thinking she wasn't the one for me. Though I just shook that feeling away because I loved Sonia. She was the girl for me.

I woke up, gotta get going to hope's peak academy. I am after all, the high school level mechanic. I got up, threw on some new underwear and a white t-shirt. I picked up my blue mechanic overall, it reeked of oil, hmm.. could use a wash. I threw it into the washing machine and threw on another one of my overalls. When you work with messy things like me you gotta be prepared.

I made my way out the door and locked it before I left, dad had gone up early to get some things done before he started working at the arts and crafts store. It was a relatively nice day actually. I had a feeling it would be a good day today. I threw on my beanie while making my way to school. When I arrived everyone was already there except for Mikan Tsumiki, she was always late.

I sat myself down on the bench next to Sonia, of course. But on the other side of her sat Gundam Tanaka, the high school level animal breeder. Fuck. He was talking to Sonia and she hadn't even noticed me walking into the classroom. That ridiculous breeder, stealing my dream girl. And what made things worse is that my rival was taller then me, stronger then me and way better friends with Sonia. He always gets her attention. He doesn't even have to try. Freaking great. I felt defeated. I uttered a bitter good morning to them. They both turned to me and said good morning back but just as fast they turned around and kept talking again.

Why was I such a loser. Couldn't even get a simple girls attention. Maybe the feeling I had before was right, maybe she wasn't the girl for me. UGH! NO! It's Sonia or no one. I thought to myself  getting worked up over my own thoughts.

I saw the pink haired mortal walking into the classroom. Though I thought I didn't want him to catch me staring so I just kept looking at Sonia. We were talking about something that had completely disappeared from my memory as soon as I saw Souda walking in. Now I was merely listening without hearing anything she said. Fortunately she just kept talking not realizing I was in my own head daydreaming about that simple pink haired mortal boy.

He had sat down on a bench next to Sonia's. Of course. He was madly in love with her. My best friend. The man I had the biggest crush on had a crush on my best friend and as if that wasn't enough, he hated me. He only sees me as his rival for Sonia's love when in reality. I don't love Sonia Nevermind. I love... Kazuichi Souda.