Lair

I don't know why but Souda had been meaner to me than usual this week. It felt really bad, I didn't know if it was something I had done. But something was different... He was often angry and jealous of me because of the whole Sonia thing but not like this. And yet I still liked him, because even though he was a total douche bag he was still so adorable... I wanted to talk to him and ask him what's up. Maybe I could try to explain that I wasn't trying to steal Sonia away from him and that he didn't have to see me as his rival against her love. I decided that was the best way to maybe get him to dislike me a little less.

It was Thursday, the fourth day of the week, class was finished and I decided to wait to talk to Kazuichi until a little later that day so we could be alone. I thought that I might visit him at his workshop he'd probably feel more comfortable there then in school. So I started walking towards his workshop about half an hour after class had ended.

I was sitting in my workshop occupied with a new machinery of mine once again trying to forget about my secret crush and my mean actions towards him. Suddenly I heard someone knock on the door, I just yelled "Come in it's open!" And when the mystery guest opened the door I froze as if I'd seen a ghost. It was... Gundham? He walked towards me and sat down next to me on the floor were I was working. I couldn't even bring myself to say anything until he sat right next to me. I was shocked he'd willingly visit me after how I had treated him.

I sat myself down next to Souda on the floor, trying to make the situation less forced and awkward. He looked shocked at me being here. He didn't say anything so I thought I might have to start the conversation.

"Hello fellow classmate" I said.

"What are YOU doing here!? I responded with an annoying tone in my voice. Trying to keep up my act.

Ugh... why did Souda have to be so cute when he was angry I thought to myself. "I just wanted to talk to you a little bit..." I said calmly.

What did he wanna talk to me about? Did he know? Had he seen through my acts of despise and figured out what was really going on in my mind. No he couldn't have. Impossible.

I kept talking, "I know you probably won't believe me when tell you but I just wanted to try and clear the air. I know you have feeling for miss Sonia and you think that I also have those feelings for her, which I don't."

Was he trying to lie straight to my face!? I know he has feelings for Sonia that shitty little liar was trying to deny it. "Yeah sure you don't" I said ironically. "I know you do, I'm not stupid you know! You don't have to lie to me straight up to my face about not liking Sonia!" I was angry. I was jealous of Sonia for getting the affection of the man I wanted.