An awkward accident

Class was finally over. I liked school and I liked my friends and classmates but, sometimes I'd just rather be doing something else. I stood up realizing I must have zoned out a bit because most of the class had already left, only I, Gundam, Ibuki, and Mikan was left. Mikan and Ibuki was talking to each other on their way out of the classroom. Something about holding a concert. Sounds fun though. Oh well.. I thought to myself, might just get going myself.

I made my way to the exit and didn't realize Gundam was doing the same and I guess we were both in our own head spacing out because neither of us noticed the other until we bumped into each other at which it was to late to save the situation that would become the future. The zipper on my overall got caught in his long scarf and like a caught fish I dragged the opposite direction and caused myself to slip.

I tumbled around and got whirled in to his scarf bringing Gundam with me. Falling to the ground without balance and with gravity. I ended up trapped on top of Gundams surprisingly muscular body pressed against his stomach I could feel his muscular structure through his shirt. I then saw how close I was to his face, just 2cm between us.

I didn't notice at first because I was busy examining the situation but I had started blushing. But looking Gundam in the eyes this close made me blush even more. Because. I sort of... liked.., being near him like this. WAIT. What am I thinking?! My whole face became red as a tomato and I tried to push myself of Gundams perfect body. I yelled "get off of me!" As I pushed away trying to neglect how I was actually feeling about this situation.

I felt like the most fortuned and also unfortuned person in the world right now

I felt like the most fortuned and also unfortuned person in the world right now. The pink haired boy slipped and had become trapped in my scarf wrapping around the two of us. I had never imagined myself being this close to Souda before. Even though it was merely a simple accident I couldn't help but blush a little hiding it under my scarf. I was trying hard to resist the urge to just grab him and start kissing him when our faces where so close to each other. But I quickly realized that I had to handle the situation as if he was merely a simple mortal in my eyes that I did not care for. So when he started yelling and pushing away from me I calmly unhooked the piece of fabric that had gotten caught in his zipper. And rolled us out of the trap.

I quickly stood up looking awkwardly at Gundam, he could definitely see how embarrassed I was but he didn't say anything about that.

He just said.
"Ugh. You should start watching where you're going next time alright."

Which I responded very annoyed, "HEY! YOU WALKED INTO ME!".

"UH! Whatever... your just a simple mortal I shouldn't waste my precious time on someone like you anyway. Goodbye."

"BYE!", I yelled after him.