I panicked!

I walked a long the side of the pool, then I quickly turned around and stepped closer to Gundam. Our faces were just a few centimeters from each other and I put my hand on his chest and started gently stroking his abs. "You look pretty hot without your clothes on" I said, trying to act a little smooth while we were alone.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I responded to his comment, I put my arm around his waist and dragged him up against my chest so our body's were pressed up against each other. He looked so good. So hot. He started blushing. I started kissing him passionately in the heat of the moment, when I suddenly heard someone opening the door from the locker rooms. I couldn't let anyone see us kissing so in panic I pushed Souda into the pool.

"WOOAAAAH!" I yelled as I fell into the water. I splashed down into the pool and when I came up from beneath the surface I could see the other guys coming towards us from the locker rooms and I realized why he had pushed me.

"I'm sorry!" I whispered to Souda who looked a little embarrassed but also a little mad.

"You didn't have to throw me into the water haha" I responded.

"I panicked Okay? Hehe... it was a little fun though, you must admit that." I said.

I splashed water on him playfully as a revenge. Heh... he was a really sweet guy, I really liked being with him, he made me so happy. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. He was just perfect.

After class it was time for lunch. We head down to the lunch hall, me, Gundam, Sonia, Peko and Fuyuhiko. We grabbed lunch and sat down at a table together. We ate and talked about school and stuff and suddenly Fuyuhiko asked "So when did you two become friends? I thought you two hated each other?" He looked at me and Gundam with one raised eyebrow in suspicion. I grabbed Gundams hand under the table. I was afraid he would find out the truth. I froze.

"We don't hate each other, we simply learned to get over our differences..." I said when I felt Kazuichi grabbing my hand. I knew he was scared Fuyuhiko was going to find out the truth about us.

"Mhm... Okay... I was just wondering." He answered.

"Y-Yeah... we actually have more in common then we thought... and now we're friends... Ehe" I said trying to act cool about it, though Gundam was way more chilled out then I was.

That day we walked home together from school, Sonia was meeting up with some of her girlfriends so it was just the two of us. It was nice. I liked being alone with Souda because then we didn't have to pretend to just be friends. I held his hand as we were making our way home. When we got to my apartment I invited him to come along, it was the weekend after all. He came along inside.