Denial and acceptance

After the awkward accident, I went to my workshop where I build all of my machines. Though I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. I couldn't stop thinking about his face. His beautiful features- I MEAN NO. Gundam Tanaka is not beautiful or hot (AF) what am I thinking!? He is.. he is... he's... a DUDE. A fucking gorgeous dude. NO! He's not gorgeous. He's just... oh god what am I doing?. I can't believe this. Thinking about Gundams body pressed up against mine was the only thing occupying my mind and GOSH! I'M DROOLING!?, I wiped the saliva that had started running down my chin. What am I gonna do?

I tried to put all of my mind into my work but Jesus Christ was that hard. I had to deny my feelings for him. I couldn't have a freaking crush on Gundam Tanaka!? I noticed my face had gotten all red and blushed from just saying his name in my mind. When suddenly someone opened the door to my workshop without knocking first. It was Ibuki, she slammed the door open and rushed in. She started screaming about wanting to throw a concert and me helping her with the stage and some speakers for it. I said "Of course I can help you with that!" She stopped and gave me a big smile.

"Thank you Kazuichi! You're the best!"

" You're welcome! I'd always help a friend out!"

She then ran out of the shop jumping up and down out of excitement. I liked Ibuki, she was one of my closet friends in my class. Though I didn't feel comfortable talking about what had happened in the classroom earlier that day, it was too embarrassing. I couldn't even admit my feelings to myself so why would I be able to talk about it with someone else?

The rest of the week I was acting like a total dick towards Gundam. I couldn't let him know I had a freaking crush on him. I was so embarrassed. But at the same time I also felt really bad for having to go to such measurements to hide my true feelings for him. I had to make him think I hated his guts. I was such a jerk to him.

I always knew there was something wrong about me liking Sonia. I knew deep inside she wasn't what I actually wanted, she was just what I thought I wanted. Though I would never have thought I would turn out to be gay or something like that... And that was another problem. Gundam was a GUY! I didn't even know if he liked guys or whatever... he probably didn't. And if he so happened to do, he certainly wouldn't go for a guy like me. Especially after I'd been such a douche towards him all week.