Dirty sheets (NSFW)

When I woke up the next morning I saw Souda lying on my chest still fully asleep. He looked so peaceful and sweet. I ran my fingers through his hair, he was, the perfect guy. He moved a little, then his eyes started to open slowly. "Morning sleepyhead" I said. He just looked up at me with tired eyes, then he smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I was going to help Ibuki with some mechanical work for the concert she was throwing later that evening, we had all gotten a special invitation from her. She was going to play some of her new songs, it sounded fun but first I had to help her out a bit. Gundam made me some breakfast before I left for work. "Will you come back afterwards so that we shall walk together to Ibuki's concert?" Gundam asked me. "Yes of course!" I said, as I headed of to Ibuki.

* 4 hours later *

I had worked really hard to fix everything so that it would be perfect for the concert and now I was sweaty and a little tired. When I came home to Gundam he suggested I'd take a shower and I agreed. I went into the bathroom and took all of my clothes of. I turned on the shower and the warm water hit my skin, it was really nice. When I was finished I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked into the bedroom where Gundam was lying, reading book in just his pants, t-shirt and scarf. I sat myself on top of him and he removed his book putting it on the side table next to the bed.

Souda was sitting on top of me just wearing a towel covering his /privates/. I took of my shirt and put my hand on his cheek pulling him in for a kiss. He looked me in the eyes with a smile on his face, then he stared lightly biting my neck. When he bit me like that I got all excited and so I started sucking on his neck in return, leaving a large hickie. Souda let out a small moan. He started kissing my lips and the kissing led to making out and so I took of my pants exposing my erect penis.

"Oh... Tanaka... I didn't know you would be so... big." I said when I saw his huge erect man pole.

I took off the towel covering my also erect member. And we kept making out while our genitals stroked against each other. I was hard as a rock at this point and so was he. He grabbed my hips and lifted me off of him and put me on all fours. Gundam was now behind me, he took his hand and started touching my member, then he took his other hand and put one of his fingers inside my butthole. "I want to be gentle since this is our first time together" he said. "O-okay" I said while moaning.

I added another finger as I kept going and when he was finally open and ready enough, started slowly inserting my cock. Souda started moaning really loudly now. He seemed to enjoy it a lot. I was still jerking him off at the same time as I was pushing my penis into his hole. I started slowly going back and forth. Souda grabbed the end of my scarf with his teeth to bit down into since he was being very loud.

Gundam was taking things slow for me in the beginning but as we went on he started going faster and faster. I felt euphoric as he was making love to me. He started slowing down again. "D-don't stop, I-I love it!" I said moaning out the words. "I can't keep it in much longer Souda I'm gonna cum inside of you" he said as he started going faster again and doing the same to my penis. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I came all over his bed sheets.

Right after Souda came all over my bed I did the same but inside of him. We laid down next to each other. "That was all I could ever hope it would be" I said to him. "It truly was an amazing first time" Souda responded.