Chapter 1

Previously...

“What's that” Gwen points to a new email in the corner of my screen. I clicked it quickly, and opened the unknown message.

'Hope you're all having a great Christmas, see you soon...

-X '

“Jack what the hell is this...” I pointed, Gwen and I were a little freaked out right now.

“Looks like we're being threatened...” Jack rested his head in his hands, as we all just looked stunned. I don't see why anyone could do this... For no reason...

“This person is obviously dangerous, human and living under our noses...” The Doctor suspected, we all just nodded thinking about the dangers we're living in.

Who is 'X'... 

...

I managed to save the email, before quickly crossing it off of my screen. I really didn't want to look at this new threat right now, even thinking about it is making me uncomfortable. I thought this Christmas was perfect, maybe I thought wrong. Then again, it has brought us all together again and we have more adventures to complete after this new discovery of yet again; another enemy. 

"What are we going to do then?" I wen't and sat beside Ianto on the nearest couch, today has been a tough day and it's going to get even worse in the near future. Especially for me with this ever growing bump. 

"We need to know who this kind guy is?" Jack states. 

"We need to find what's in the components, this will help locate where it's being made!" Ianto tells us, it was a great plan actually. "Then we can forward on to whose buying the items!"

"Right, shall we Doctor?" Jack collects the explosives while he politely ask's for the Doctor's hand, which he playfully took. I heard the creak of the front door being opened, that was their kind of job. Scanning different materials and locating where they have traveled from; I will never understand them alien boys.

We followed behind wanting to join in with the action, just as my mum grabs my arm. 

"You, young lady, are not getting involved with baby on the way!" She whisper shouts in my face, I pulled my arm out of her grip and shake my head. 

"I can do what I wan't!" I begin to walk off, I understand everyone is cautious about the mini human growing inside of me. I know it's a huge risk, but I'm willing to fight it. 

I look back to my mum, whom was now wiping tears from her eyes. Why is she so emotional over everything to do with babies. I remember when I was in my teens and my Aunt Paula announced she was pregnant. All my mum would do is buy things for it, or spend all her day scrubbing her house or doing her groceries. It's like she's chronically ill or severely disabled, she's only pregnant.

I push all the risks and difficulties fighting enemies/aliens whist pregnant. I have decided when I'm seven months along I will go on 'maternity leave', I will still technically be there just not running around with a gun. Like Jack said, I will probably be in charge of communication and the tracking systems. 

I reached the TARDIS, just after everyone else did. They were already cracking on with the plan we made earlier, and slowly starting the process to finding 'X'

"Any news?" I question after five minuets of me being here. I was so use to doing something all the time, but right now all I seem to do is wait around. 

"Ask that again in the next half hour? Then maybe!" Jack breathes out, after unbolting two pieces of metal, and throwing both components to the floor.