Chapter 8

"You're here to find him?" He mocks me. "Here? Don't be so stupid!"

"Shut up, I will find him and well! We'll see what happens after that" I firmly press my lips together and walk out of the room, slamming the door shut behind me.

This pregnancy is making me even more feisty, I think I should get pregnant more often. I make my way through the huge dull building, and finally find my first window. We were still in London, but it was in smoke. The landscape as ruined with fire, grey smoke and collapsed buildings.

Why did he destroy the city but save most of the population of London? This doesn't make sense, unless he's using them- us. I was alone, and I could really need Gwen's experience but also company right now. I had just opened a door to a supply closet when I started feeling the clenching pains in my stomach. I slid down the back of the door after closing it, grabbing hold of the swollen bump.

Is this was going into labour feels like?

I squeeze my eyes shut and feel the water slip through my pyjama bottoms.

This defiantly is what labour feels like.

I had to find Gwen, or even anyone I could trust because telling a worker for this place, meant the Master finding out and the baby being taken away. I back up slowly but failed, and instantly fell back to my previous position. It seriously looks like I'm giving birth in this cupboard; this really wasn't my plan.

"Help..." I kept whimpering out even though no one was around. "Help..."

I have probably been here for an hour now, holding in the awful pains that kept making me want to cry and give up this instant, but to also push and finally see my baby girl.

"Help..." This was the last time, and then I was going to sort myself out and push, I just didn't know what to do after I had done that first job. Run? Find some kind of equipment for myself and the baby?

Out of no where I heard footsteps, two pairs of footsteps running down the corridor just a door away. Their shadows showing under the bottom of the door due to the bright lights of outside of this room.

"Help!" I shout a little louder this time, the two footsteps walk backwards and are now standing outside the door. I shuffle cautiously to the side of the door and reach for the door handle to let them in keeping my eyes shut as the next contraction runs through my body.

"Hannah!" Jack seemed surprised, I opened my eyes to find the two people I really needed right now.

Jack and the Doctor.

"I'm giving birth and I don't know what to do? And the Master want's my baby..." I spoke quickly probably not making sense.

"He won't get you or the baby, and I don't have a clue... We need Gwen and Ianto" Jack tells me and the Doctor, who seems out of comfort and awkward. "Let's get you comfy, and get some supplies... We will be back!" He tells me and leaves again. No word from the Doctor though.

I sat there clenching my fists and silently screaming through the constant pain that's rushing through my body. I need to get her out of me, now.

It was ages before they came back, this time they had Ianto and Gwen, but also a whole load of blankets, bedding, water, towels, food, and extra clothes. They probably took it all from the hospital ward supplies. I don't even have a clue what's in here, haven't had a chance to check any of it.

"We need to get you laying on your back, take your pyjama bottoms off and open your legs" Gwen tells me, placing loads of bedding and towels beneath me. I do exactly that, and wait for the next instructions.

"Now, let's check if I can see the head" She carries on, looking up my legs. She placed a towel over my knees so everything is out of view from the boys. "Oh shit! It's nearly here! I seriously suggest you push Hannah!"

I pushed so hard I flung my hand out for extra support and grabbed Ianto's hand, squeezing it so hard I probably broke several bones. By the time I heard baby squeals, I was out of breathe, crying and sweating loads.

"Is she okay?" I manage to ask, still trying to catch my breath back. No one was talking to me, they all hovered over the tiny body I just delivered across the other side of the closet.

"Yeah, we're just... Checking her..." Gwen speaks up. This isn't just a check over... I push myself over onto my knees, still extremely sore and unprepared to move at this point in time and make my way towards the huddled group.

"Tell me what's wrong with my baby!" I make a gap in the circle, looking down and finding the lifeless body glowing with a gold glow that looks like fire. "What's happening..."

With that everyone was pushed back by the Doctor, as the glow exploded into blinding light.

"She's regenerating! Stay back until she's stopped!" The Doctor shouts over everyone.

As soon as the 'fire' faded and the room was silent, I ran over to the table where she was placed in towels. She was still her, but not.

"What's changed? I didn't see her before!" I demand, I really want to know what's going on, and than it hits me. She was 2 months early, and wasn't exactly ready... That's what Timelord's do! "Does she have two hearts?"

With all the questions I was asking, Gwen and Jack started to examine her properly, writing different findings down. I knew it was going to take a while, so I took myself to go over to the Doctor.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, noticing he was silent all the way through until warning us about the hit of the regeneration.

"Me? Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" He furrows his eyebrows, staring at me and then back at the floor.

"Tell me?" I wan't the truth from him, not another cover up.

"I've had children before you know?" He blurts out, focusing the gaze back on me again.

"I already know, Jenny?" I remind him, he shakes his head and carries on.

"No, back on Gallifrey, I had a wife and kids but I lost them in the Time War" He then suddenly presses his lips on mine. "But I will always have you, understand?"

"I love you..." I finally say, with that he left me in the corner of the closet, walking towards our baby that's still being checked for everything.

Rose Destiny Jenner was born...

...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

I hope tomorrow you get everything you wanted, and enjoy your day however you spend it! This year has been great for us, so let's go into 2015 together!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I was just really busy! But since it's the holiday's I have more time to write!

ily guys so much!

-Hannah xo