ȶɛռ: ռɨɢɦȶʍǟʀɛֆ ǟռɖ ɮʟօօɖʏ ʄɨֆȶֆ

Peter Parker woke up, pulling away from the horrible dream playing in his mind

Peter Parker woke up, pulling away from the horrible dream playing in his mind. It was about the same day, just a way more twisted version of it. This was almost a daily occurrence now, Peter waking up in the middle of the night, not being able to go back to sleep.

He checked the time on his phone, 4:12 AM, no point in going back to sleep when he had to wake up in two hours anyway for school.

Today was the first day that he was going to school since the incident, Tony didn't want Peter to start going back to school that soon, but for once Peter wanted to do something normal in his life.

The vivid and bloody images from the nightmares were still fresh in Peter's mind, he eventually decided to go to the gym to take his mind off of all this.

He decided to go for the punching bag for today, which wasn't the best choice. He started off nice and slow but his emotions overtaking him.

He started punching faster, feeling angrier at himself, for everything really. Angry for not saving May, angry for running away like a coward,

Angry for being such a disappointment.

(A/N: Same, Peter, same)

His punches started getting faster, more force going into each and every punch, he could feel his knuckles bleeding but made no motion to stop.

At one point, the poor punching bag had enough of Peter's torture and died.

Peter cursed himself as the punching bag fell to the ground, the sand leaking out of it, Peter looked to the side to see Natasha Romanoff leaning against a wall, observing the whole scene.

The Avengers had now moved in, prior to the meeting a couple days ago, but Peter remained mostly distant, coming out of his room only when he needed food or to show Tony that he was still alive.

(A/N: That description is so based off of me,)

"You should probably wrap your knuckles," Natasha said gesturing to Peter's bloody knuckles.

"Yeah-um Sorry," Peter said apologizing for the dead punching bag on the floor.

"It's fine, Tony won't mind," Natasha said with a small smile, waving off his apology.

"You looked angry, everything alright?" Natasha asked while doing her stretches.

"Yeah, everything's fine," Peter said giving the assassin a brief fake smile, of course, Natasha being the one always having to fake emotions could obviously tell he was lying.

"Um, I have to go get ready for school," Peter said before quickly exiting the room.

Peter went back to his room, his adrenaline running down and him finally being able to feel the burning sensation on his fists.

He finally took a shower and wrapped his knuckles and made his way to the kitchen only to see Steve Roger sitting there.

Peter knew it was too late to run back to his room, so he slowly made his way into the kitchen, "Morning," Steve said while making coffee for himself.

"Morning," Peter replied while searching the kitchen for food.

"How come you're up so early?" Steve asked.

"Um, school," Peter replied shortly, settling for cereal since he didn't know how to cook anything else.

"Coffee?" Steve offered.

"No thanks," Peter said knowing if he drank coffee he would start bouncing off the walls.

Peter and Steve had breakfast in silence, soon enough all the Avengers started piling in, Natasha coming in first and sneaking a look at Peter's knuckles.

After breakfast was done, Peter left for school, anxiety ran through him, Peter loved learning but he hated the people at school, he hated how people treated him.

He could only hope that the school's rumours won't get to him.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hope you guys liked the chapter, nothing important happened though next chapter will be interesting.

The way Peter feels about school is exactly how I feel about it, I hate it, Wish me luck, hope I can survive the year.

Anyways, vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Byeee

Ramisa,