ɛʟɛʋɛռ: ʄʟǟֆɦ ɨֆ ȶʀǟֆɦ

Peter entered the school, instantly receiving looks from the students, some were sympathetic while others were judgemental

Peter did his best to ignore the not so quiet whispers as he tried finding his friends, then he finally saw Ned and Michelle making their way to him.

Before Peter even got the chance to say hi, he was tackled in a hug and almost fell over, "I was so worried about you Peter," Michelle spoke still not releasing Peter from her death grip.

Peter stood there awkwardly not knowing what exactly to do, after a while, Michelle realized what she was doing and released Peter quickly.

"H-hi, Michelle, Ned," Peter said giving a nervous nod to both his friends. Ned looked like he had a lot to say but refrained from saying anything in front of Michelle.

Michelle looked like she was about to say something else when an unwanted voice spoke from behind them.

"Hi, Parker!" Flash said a grin on his face as he made his way to Peter.

"Missed me?" Flash asked sarcastically.

"Not really, your not the most missable person," Peter spoke in the same sarcastic tone, any other time he would have stayed quiet, but he was sick and tired of Flash picking on him.

Flash's grin faltered for a quick second before he quickly fixed it into a glare at Peter's direction, "Watch your mouth, Parker," Flash warned.

A small crowd was watching, shocked, as Peter, the nerd finally stood up to Flash the bully.

"You have anything better to do Flash? I'm not really in the mood," Peter siad uninterestedly.

Flash was about to reply when the bell rang loudly and the crowd dispersed, "Saved by the bell, Parker," Flash spat out before stalking off to his class.

"Um, okay, wow," Michelle spoke a bit stunned by Peter's actions.

"Whatever, let's just go to class, we all have the same class right?" Ned asked.

"Yep," Michelle chirped.

Peter swung his hands on his friends' shoulders, walking to class together, Ned looked at Peter with a small smile, "It's good to have you back Peter,"

Peter plastered on a fake smile, "Yeah," He mumbled.

A fake smile can hide so much, You see that girl or boy in class, the one with good grades that everyone likes, the one that always has a smile plastered on their faces. They, cry themselves to sleep every night because of the divorce their parents are getting. But that's okay, right? Since they are smiling that means they are happy. It doesn't matter if they kill themselves tomorrow, because they were smiling and they were happy.

Keep smiling.

(A/N: Where did that come from? I'm sorry for getting so deep,)

OoOoOoOoO

Classes were finally over and Peter could go to the Avenger's Tower now, no matter how much they tried making him feel welcome, it wasn't his home.

As Peter closed his locker and turned around he saw Flash and his goons standing there, "So you spoke a lot of big words in front of the whole school today, Parker," Flash spoke slowly trying to be intimidating.

Peter contemplated running away, without using his powers Peter could still kinda take on Flash, but a whole group of teenagers ain't that easy.

"Just leave me alone Flash," Peter said with a sigh.

"Not so soon," Flash said with a smirk.

OoOoOoOoO

"That's my ride, I'll catch you later," Peter said seeing the Black SUV pull up, Peter trudged down to the SUV and got settled in the backseat.

"What happened to your jaw?"

Peter looked up to see Clint driving and Natasha at shotgun. "What are you guys doing here?" Peter asked shocked, he thought Happy was picking him up.

"Clint and I went to get groceries, Happy is on holiday, so Tony sent us," Nat said with a small shrug.

"Oh, um okay," Peter said quietly.

"So, what happened to your jaw?" Clint asked again.

"Some idiot punched me, no big deal," Peter mumbled ending the conversation.

The car ride after that was mostly silent since Peter definitely wasn't in the mood to talk.

As soon as they reached the tower, Peter paced into his room leaving a room of confused Avengers behind.

As soon as Peter went inside his room, he put his suit on that Tony gave back and off he went roaming New York.

OoOoOoOoO

"Is he okay?" Steve asked, as Peter practically ran off to his room.

"Apparently some kid socked him in the jaw," Clint said.

"Poor kid's getting bullied," Nat said sympathetically

"Umm, should I go talk to him?" Tony said not exactly knowing what to do.

"Yes," All the Avengers said in unison.

So, Tony stood outside Peter's room, mentally preparing his speech, and then he finally knocked.

No answer.

"Peter?" Tony called out knocking once more.

No answer.

"I'm coming in," Tony said before entering the room.

It was empty.

OoOoOoOoOoO

Sorry for not uploading for the past two days but I have exams and I have to get good grades.

So yeah, School's a bit stressful and I might not upload as often but I'll try my best.

Thank you guys so much, for so many votes and comment's on my story, I never thought this would be possible.

Bye

Love you guys <3

Ramisa,