9

Her lips felt like heaven as they traveled down his neck, her fingers lightly trailing down his bare chest setting his skin on fire. His own hands slipped across the smooth surface of her sides, feeling every contour, as they moved forward cupping her soft breasts. She moved elegantly against him, lips continuing there course down his torso, he moaned softly, his cock growing harder the further south she traveled.
Sparrow's hand encircled his member, pumping him slowly as he arched his back up off the bed. Pleasure coursing through his body, her breast slipping from his grasp as she nestled her body between his legs. Bucky looked down at her, she gave him a playful wink before flicking her tongue out against the throbbing head of his cock, sending a jolt of intense pleasure through his body.
Bucky's eyes rolled into the back of his head, tilting it back as he felt the warmth of her mouth envelop him. Dear god her mouth mouth was a sinful heaven, he thought, he knew he shouldn't be doing this but then he felt her tongue wrap around the underside as she slowly pulled him out of her mouth and he knew he was done for.
A deep moan came from him, his hands finding their way to the back of her head as it bobbed. Her lips tight around his cock, her warm palm cupping his balls, adding the just right amount of pressure. He gripped onto her hair as her head began to move faster, his hips starting to move on their own, bucking up into her mouth. Then she pulled back, allowing the head of his cock to pop from her wet lips, she crawled her naked body up his.
Sparrow straddle his hips, hand gripping his throbbing member, aching for more. Slowly she lower herself, impaling her core onto him. His hands gripped her thighs, her tight walls constricting around him, his eyes screwed shut as he hissed. She leaned forward her lips seeking his out, her kiss was hot and feverish as they met was his. Sparrow's hips started to grind against him, his cock dragging inside against her walls sending wave after wave of pleasure through his body.
A low growl escaped the back his throat, he reached around and pulled her closer to him. Bucky flipped them, his hips slamming in her needing the pace to be faster. Sparrow reaching up, grabbing hold of his arms as he slammed into her, his name rolling off of her lips. He could feel the sensation in his balls as they tighten to his body, his thrusts becoming more jerky as he felt himself spill into her, her walls clenching around him.
~~~
"Father Barnes?" I asked, the man had been making odd noises in his sleep, his body was turned away from me but I still see his face slightly contorted. And I thought maybe he was in pain, his eyes shot open, lost for moment. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah." His words came out deep, and he cleared his throat. He pulled the blanket more around his waist, his cheeks turn red.
"Are you sure? Your cheeks are red." I asked him, I could see his face turner redder at my question.
"It was just a dream, Sparrow, I'm fine." He stated, his breathing was ragged, his eyes slowly drifting over his shoulder towards me.
"One of the people at the place, the hospital, told me that if you tell your dreams they won't come true." I told him, sitting on the edge of my cot, watching as his torso rolled back. He stared up at the ceiling, his arm crossing over his face.
"I understand your concern Sparrow, but it is not a dream I should share let alone have to begin with." He replied with a sigh, kicking the blankets off his body before getting off the cot away from me.
"What do you mean?" I asked, watching as he walked over to the dresser pulling some clothes out.
"For one, it was highly inappropriate to begin with and another is I'm priest and shouldn't be having those kind of thoughts." He replied, closing the dresser drawer and making his way to the door.
"I don't think I understand." I told him looking down at my hands, he paused at the doorway. His hand trailing down the wood frame, he sighed heavily, tapping a finger against the wood.
"I'll explain later but first I need a shower." He replied, stepping out of the room, leaving me alone.
~~
Bucky flipped on the shower, stripping his clothes from his body. He could still feel the linger dream on his body. The way Sparrow's naked body felt under his, her ghost kisses on his neck. He stepped under the cold spray of the water, his half hard cock slowly hardening again as the dream ran back through his mind.
He pressed his forehead against the cold white tile, allowing the water to run over his back. The way her face looked as she stared up at him, lips wrapped around his length. Fuck. The way her tongue moved on the underside of his cock, he screwed his eyes tight, his cock fully hard and throbbing almost painfully.
Bucky's hand drifted down to it, his fingers slowly wrapping around his hardened member. He hissed at the feeling, he pushed his hand slowly back, rubbing all the way to base before he pulled his hand back out to the tip. It felt good, so good, slowly he began to pump himself. The way she rode down onto him, the look of pure pleasure coursing through her face, how warm and tight she was. So good.
Suddenly he jerk his hand away from his cock, pressing his hands against the tiled surface of the wall. He can't be doing this, shouldn't be doing this. He was on a slippery slope, self pleasure was a carnal sin, and he had just committed it. Thinking of Sparrow the way he was, another sin of the flesh.
He breaths came out in hard pants as he fought to control his body and mind. He was priest, he had made a vow to god. Yes, in the last couple of years he had slowly found himself doubting his calling but he still held tightly to the notion that this is what he was meant to do.
He snapped his head up, the icy water biting into face.
"Please forgive me Father, for I have sinned, I have been tempted by the flesh of a woman." He whispered upward, trying to absolve himself of his own personal demons. "Please give me the strength to resist the want I have for her."
He turned the shower off and dried himself, he put fresh clothes on, making sure his clothes earlier were buried in the hamper so that the evidence of his dream was buried. He walked out of the bathroom and headed back to the bedroom to try and figure out how to explain to the curios woman what had happened.
He had never met someone so naive about life, someone so innocent. As he stepped in the room he saw her sitting in her cot, knees drawn up to her chest. Her eyes were closed, her parted lips moving lightly.
"Sparrow are you okay?" He asked her, her eyes snapped opened and for a brief moment he could of mistaken them for white. He blinked hard and their color had returned.
"Yes, Father Barnes, I'm alright." She responded, looking over her knees to him. He crossed the room and sat on the edge of the bed, she smiled softly at him, laying the side of her head on her knees.