{10} Sketched Hearts

"what? I needed more followers"

It's been four days since we'd arrive at their house and my days were spent with Coopernicus and Taylor. It was like time had never changed. The parents went off somewhere, my uncle and aunt suggested they visit some places and go shopping.

We spent most of the days running around playing tag like little children, we baked a cake, Cooper almost burning himself in the process and we went for a walk to the park, continuing the game of tag there.

It was a horrible idea to play hide and seek because when it was my turn to try and find the two, it was like they had disappeared into thin air. I found them eventually but it wasn't a very nice encounter. I saw Cooper's foot and decided to sneak up on him, only to find the two in a heavy make-out session.

"Save it for the wedding night!" I had yelled before pushing them apart and running away. They ran after me and we started another game of tag.

During one of those days, we discussed the wedding invitations and they gave me details on when it needed to be completed, the size, the format and etc.

But today, since the weather was still warm, we decided to go for a swim in the pool. I hadn't come prepared and didn't bring my swimming costumes so I had to borrow my mother's who claimed she had brought five or six pairs. And it sucked because my mother's clothes bared a lot more skin than my own.

All my swimming costumes were once-pieces that covered my pale skin. But mother's, they only consisted of strapless or very small bikinis. I borrowed the most modest. It was a navy blue colour, it's top was similar to a sports bra which comforted me and the bottom was like a normal pair of undies. Thankfully it was just a fun day with family if it were friends--if I had any-- I wouldn't dare step out.

Taylor wore a bikini which suited her hair well. I could tell she was very confident in her body because it consisted of two emerald green triangles, held together by a small gold ring at the front and was tied at the back with strings. Then the bottom was like normal, only on each side, near her hips, was another gold ring.

We spent three hours in the pool, splashing each other relentlessly. At one point, I had jumped on Cooper's back and he threw me off him. Then Taylor tried jumping but he moved out of the way so she ended up falling back into the water.

Soon Cooper had trapped Taylor in the corner of the pool, with his hands on both sides of her petite body. He was visibly flirting with her, particularly because of Taylor's giggles. A few seconds later, their heads were closing in and a makeout session had begun.

I smiled at them fondly before struggling to stay quiet while getting out of the pool. I dried myself with the towel on the chair and applied another layer of sunscreen. Picking up my phone, which I had left in the shade in hopes it wouldn't explode from the sun's heat, I lied back down onto the chair and turned it on.