damn fury! part one

In this spidey knows fury and fury also knows peter. The avengers dont. Fury actually likes Peter's endless talks...

Peter's pov:

My chemistry teacher continued speaking about stuff I already knew. I looked out the window breathing out lightly. Aunt may made i go to a field trip. But dont get me wrong i loves field trips but i got shot a few times yesterday night and it's kinda complex how to take the bullets out. So it's still achy. The field trip is a surprise.

"Okay everyone now for the special reveal of where were going for the field trip! Were going to the avengers tower!"
Everyone's eyes expanded.
"What?!"
The class erupted in cheers. Ned gaped next to me.
"Omgomgomg!!! We get to see the avengers!!?" He screamed in excitement which was barely heard by the whole class speaking.
When Iet fury it was only because of my dad whom was an agent. When he passed. I hung out with fury sometimes with Coulson and hills most of the time and doc conners in the lab before the lizard. I kinda felt like fury liked me. Even I tiny bit.
"Yeah crazy" I said to ned with a smile. I had my suit under my clothes. Let's hope the avengers wont notice today. (The suit is from homecoming. This is the Tom holland spiderman but smarter.)

When we got on the bus I felt my spideysense tell me to turn to the right. I did and flash tried to slap me.
"Ha! You wont be so lucky next time parker!! Hm. I cant wait to see your face when Tony stark notices me from the internship application!! I was there best!" He rambled.
I rolled my eyes
"Leave him alone flash!" Ned glared.
Flash scoffed.
"Shit up Leeds why do you even hang out with parker? Just makes you more of a loser."
"Flash, leave ned out of this!" I snapped.
He glared at me.
"You little-"
"Everyone off the bus!" The teacher commanded. Everybody except mj looked outside in awe. It was amazing!
Yes I've never been the okay!

Meanwhile....
Tony starks pov:
"The students of midtown are here." Bruce announced. We were in the middle of a conversation with fury. Yes nick fury.
The students got there badges and started walking through the monitor.
"Michelle Jones." A bored looking girl walked through.
"Peter parker."
Fury head shot up and he stopped speaking.
"Did Jarvis just say Peter parker?"
"Um... yeah?" I answered confused.
He looked at me. Then at the security footage.
"Thisll be interesting..."

Part two next! Okay I know just a weird thing I certainly up with but you can request ideas for field trip oneshots!