black cat

Avengers meet black cat. Incase you don't know who that is, it's spidey's old partner who likes him. The picture above is her. Warning cat is being seductive. (Flirty.)

Peters pov

"Mr. Staaaaaark?" I peeled through my room door to see Tony from king coffee while on his phone.
"Peter, how many times have I told you. It's Tony. " he sighed clearly annoyed.
"Sorry mr. Stark. " I smirked.
He glared at me but laughed it off.
Luckily it was a weekend so no torture of learning things I already know!
When it finally reached 7pm I was sitting with Clint playing Mario cart.
And I was in first place!
"Haha!! Catch me if you can old man!" I laughed.
He fake gasped and glared at the tv.
"Damn it!" He yelled in second place.
I laughed before...
'Peter,  it seems a museum is being robbed nearest to central park.' I heard karen speak.
I nodded to myself and stood up.
"Alright, later Clint. "
"Oh so he's Clint and I can't be tony??" Tony peeked his head from the elevator and snapped.
I smirked
"Yup!" I popped the 'p'.
I walked to my room changing into my suit.
"Alright,  let's go! " I said to myself,  jumping out the window in the direction of central park.
I say the police below searching.
"Spiderman!" The officer said. "Mind giving us a hand?" She asked.
"Ofcourse! That's why I'm here, so what's the problem. "
"A diamond necklace was stolen! Mind help us search the area?"
I didn't answer, yet nodded and started searching.
Who stole it? I thought as I learned on a near by roof.
Couldn't have Gotten that far-
"Hello spider~" i heard a seductive voice called from behind. It sounded so familier?
Spinning around I saw nothing there. I shook my head.
I must be imagining things. I turned back around. My eyes widened in relization.

"Missed me spider?~" black cat smirked

"Missed me spider?~" black cat smirked. I stood there in shock. My old partner in crime. And I guess you could say ex.
"Felicia??!"
"The one and only." She replied standing up. She then revealed a necklace worth a fortune. Relization hit me.
"I thought you stopped stealing!"
"Guess there was no one to stop me..."
Her claws caressed from the lense of my mask to my chin. She swiftly slid them sharp with a 'sssssschrr'
She smirked before flipping over away from me.
"See you later..." she turned around. "Parker~" then she was gone.
I stood there frozen.
"Karen delete the last 20 minutes shown. " I demand.
"Of course Peter. And Mr. Stark is asking for you." Karen replied.
"Alright..." I shook off my shock.

Time skip --

"Mr. Stark?" I came in the tower in my suit.
"Peter there you are!" He exclaimed in the kitchen eating a donut with a cup of coffee.
"Your old suit is missing. You know the one that needed a MAJOR upgrade? "
"Its missing? " I asked.
Oh God. Did she...?
"You ok? Look kinda pale there!"
I didn't respond.
"Peter? " his voice laced with concern.
It can't be!  Can it?
"S-sorry. Just thinking." I said before my spidey sense perked. In the vents. And ot couldn't be Clint!
"Cat...?" I muttered.
I climbed the wall and started banging on it.
"Here kitty kitty!~ c'mere." I said into the vent.
Nothing. Must be further
"Uh...... pete?" I looked to the side and say the avengers and Tony look at me with the 'what the fuck' expression.
I was about to speak when I heard a slight sinister chuckle.
Cat.
I started crawling out of the room herring a faded piano play. It was a piece I never heard of.  I started to walk instead of crawling not caring that the avengers were following me.
Opening the door where the music was playing from I saw black cat face away from me and play.
I say my old costume next to her.
"Cat...?"
She stopped playing and turned to me with a smirk on her face.
"Spider~" she whispered sta.ding up.
I sighed.
"Did you follow me? " I asked.
She laughed.
"Oh look, brains and brons~" she said suductivley and walked up to me more.
"Listen cat. We need to talk about this.  And not in stark tower."
She rested both of arms around my neck and came closer.
"Ohh, we can talk about it~ we don't even have to talk~")
(Sorry if this is kinda uncomfortable.)

"No." I stated flatly pulling her arms off.
"What the helll??!!!" I heard Tony's noice sheek.
"I got two things to say. First) who the hell is she, she's hot! And second how did she get in my tower?" Tony snapped checking black cat out. Which black cat rolled her eyes.

"Black cat." Me and cat said in unison.
They all introduced themselves. Cat seemed to be fine with their presence.
"Super soldier huh? I have that same serum in me." She said to bucky and Steve. Everyone looked at her with shock.

"Okay black cat. Why are you in my tower?" Tony called.
She smirked and chuckled.
"Just wanted to visit my spider again~its been to long~..." she said flirtatiously looking at me. She clung to my arm and pushed herself closer to me.
I sighed.
I somehow missed her. As a partner that is.
"Alright cat we have things to talk about."

Sorry I dont I'm know what I'm gonna do with spidey goes to school. Please give me ideas.  I'm sorry,  and I hope you enjoyed!