spidey in school part 1

(Liz is still in this school and has a crush on spiderman but has a boyfriend and she's a jerk)  (spideychelle)
Third person:

"WHAT??!" The teen yelled.
The billionaire chuckled.
"Sorry pete! But midtown is too dangerous and needs protection. Your the only one free for the week!"
"But it's my school! Plus where's peter parker in this?" Peter parker questioned.
"On vacation. Now hurry up and put the suit on spider boy. " Peter's father demanded walking out the for leaving peter to his lonefull self.
He grumbled curses under his breath slipping his suit on this monday morning. He walked to the living room where the avengers were waiting. Everyone said there good mornings except for black widow whom wasn't there.
"Hey spiderman ready for school?" Clint teased.
Peter glared daggers.
"Wait, didn't nat make him something to wear? " steve asked.
Suddenly nat busted in.
"Wait! I made you an outfit to where." She smirked at peter giving him the box.
Peter sighed walking back to his room to change scared of what's in the box.

"Why are you smirking? What did you do?" Sam questioned.
Nat smirked more.
"You'll see."

Just then peter walked out.
They looked astonished.
"Dam.. that's definitely gonna catch girls attention." Stark have a million dollar smile.*cough* billion*cough*.
"Ok time for school! "

Peter swung building to building getting closer to the highschool end farther from his home.
Then something hit him. He forgot to tell ned! 'Neds gonna flip! '
He landed in front of the school. There was going to be a announcement that he's attending for the week. Spiderman slowly walked to the door and walked in finding the cafeteria. He didn't walk in yet but heard the muffled talk.

"Now this week there will be a hero attending classes to protect the school so great treat him with respect." The principal demands.
Immediately the cafeteria filled with roars of excitement .

"He'll be here any moment so calm down!" The teacher yelled.

That was his cue. He slid opened the door and it shut with a loud click. Everyone's eyes shot tword him. All eyes on him he smiled the mask and started walking tword them.
"Hey everyone. "

(That's how his outfit is

(That's how his outfit is. )

Flash started with stared with stars in his eyes. Liz started with hearts( just like all the girls in the cafeteria) and both mj and ned smirked. Yes mj new peter was spiderman all the clues added up.

"Ahh, spider man!" The teacher started. " you may sit any where you'd like. "
spiderman stared at the tables. Everyone was screaming for him to sit with them.
Neds table was full and him had this dum rule that you can't switch seats. Peter then saw mj sitting alone at a table. He slowly stepped over and sat on the other side of the table not to be too close. Mj was reading a book but peeked over slightly to see spidermans existence but then peeked back down.

Everyone around the room became jealous mostly liz and her friends. Liz was just picturing sitting down next to him. But that was long away with mj in the way. She pouted.

Flash was just as depressed.

Mj wasn't shocked he sat next to her. Even though how much she wants to deny it the outfit looked nice on him.

Tell me if you ke it! Also I need a new cover because another book has the same cover so I'm getting mixed up! So pick,

1)

2)

2)

3)

3)

I personally like the first but I'll let you decide!