Chris Cerulli

Short Chris Cerulli One Shot

I sighed and gazed out the window. My thoughts drifted back to when I had accidentally bumped into Chris in the hallway.

I had been making my way to my locker after second period, my eyes on my Ipod in an attempt to find something to listen to. I hadn't been paying attention when I felt someone's body slam into my own, sending me flying backward. I remember looking up stunned, only to find that Chris was the one standing above me. His amber colored eyes staring down at me concerned under his perfectly drawn on brows.

"Are you okay?" He asked offering me a hand.

I nodded slightly, not trusting my voice and stared at his fingers. The nails were painted black and I could see a tattoo that read kiss kiss across his knuckles.

He studied me for a moment, lips slightly pursed. "You're Nikki right?"

I gulped and nodded suddenly the floor became extremely interesting.

He smiled. "Well Nikki, I dig your shirt. I love Edward Sissorhands."

I looked at my shirt seeming to forget what I was wearing. "Um. Thanks. I think."

He laughed, his eyes becoming slightly smaller and his lip rings moving slightly out of place. "I'll see you around then." He said as he started to walk away. He paused. "Oh and Nikki. You might want to watch where you're going next time."

I blushed and watched as he walked away, his black clad legs looking as though they were floating.

Suddenly, a tap on my shoulder brought me back to reality.

My head whipped in the direction of the person who had interupted my day dream. My heart almost stopped when I saw the same amber eyes staring back at me.

"So Nikki, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to hang out sometime..."