The Love Triangle

"I'm so confused this is bull", I said. "What do I do?"

Oh sorry um my name is Hailey I'm 13 and this is the story of my life. Let's start from the beginning.

- Rewinding in time -

"Hey", Sam said.

"Hey", I said.

"Can I talk to you please."

"Kay?" I replied really confused.

"Sam come here", Marley says.

"Give me a minute Hailey.".

There it was. Marley Nicholas. She was supposed to be Sams friend. She ruined everything for everyone. She is in the little possi who makes everyone else feel like shit and second class. Its was messdd up. I hated her with such a passion. UHHHHHHH! Anyway Sam was kinda popular I never really thought id ever be his friend. But turns out we have a lot in common. He really gets me. Okay I have a crush on him but he doesnt know that. I fell for him when we started talking daily. But my chances are below hell so doesnt really matter. But why did Marley have to always ruin the moment and take him away an act like someone shes NOT.

"Hey what are you doing you look really foucused", Joseph said.

"Oh hey just thinking", I repiled kinda sad.

"Why so sad?"

"Its just this person who is really confusing me."

"Oh well can I talk to u in like ten minutes I wanna play catch with them looka kinda fun."

"Kay", as he walked away I smiled. It was one of those weird smiles. Joseph was Sams best friend. He was actually super cool.

Then there was the best one of all my best friend Kelly. She was practicly my sister. I love her to death with all my heart.

I walk to Kelly in room 226.

"Heyyy!"

"Heyyy! Hailey im not supposed to tell you this im actually not even suppose to know but I overheard Sam talking to Joseph and Joseph said he LIKES YOU!!!!!!! Then Sam replied very strange but yeah so OMG!!!"

My heart stopped beating for a minute. It was like I ripped my heart out for a couple seconds.

"Hailey? Are you okay? Hello! Anybody home?",Kelly says while poking me.

"Yeah its just I dont really like him. I mean hes cool and all but he has a girlfriend."