She Likes Him Too.

I woke up the next morning took a 15 minute shower and put on a pair of black flats, American Egeal skinny jeans, a black shirt and a zebra stripped cardigan. As i headed downstairs I thought to myself if Sam and me were a thing. I mean he never officialy asked me out but that kiss was pretty powerful Id say. I wanted to tell Kelly but I cant if I dont know for sure that were a thing.

I went and sat down at the table and ate a bowl of Lucky Charms. My mom then approched me.

"Hi do you want me to give you a ride today? Im passing by your school to go to training for my job."

"Im good mom im walking with Kelly ." My mom was a really sweet woman. If you werent her daughter. She was strict but gave me enough freedom I can live with. For now...

"Okay Be careful. Have a good day at school and tell Kelly I said the same", she then gave me a kiss on my forehead and waved goodbye as she walked out.

I knew Kelly since the 2nd grade. My she has slept over my house as if she was my cousin practicly. But shes my sister. She calls my mom Mommy. And makes herself a home because as we both say "Mi casa tu casa." (My house your house (in spanish) ). So my mom loves her.

"Okay Love you mom. And im gonna be with sone friends after school so ill be here around 10:00 or 9:00 ill call you if anything though."

"Okay see you honey and make sure to call I love you bye", she said walking out the door.

I looked at the clock and noticed I had 20 minutes. I then heard the door bell ring. So I grabbed my bag and put my plate into the sink. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey."

"Hey Kels", thats what i called her for short.

I didnt know weather to tell Kelly about me and Sams kiss. I mean she didnt even know I liked him Uhhhhhh!!!!!

"So whats knew?"

"Nuthin much how about you?"

"Well I like someone."

"Oh really whoooo?", I asked highly interested.

"Ok dont tell anyone but I like..." There was a long pause.

"Get on with it!", I yelled impatiently.

"Sam."

I then stood there with a straight face.