The Confusion And The Love.

I thought to myself "Joseph is my friend but he is kinda cute and sweet. But he has a girlfriend. I mean I'm not friends with his girlfriend so it wouldn't be like I ever dated my friends ex but I don't know. It's probably a one day thing though."

   Kelly states,"Look he is cool, funny, sweet, a gentlemen, intelligent and so much more it's the total package in one girl!"

   "HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled as my people started to stare.

   "Okay geez anyway time for lunch."

   As I walked down the stairs I saw Sam with her. I squinted my eyes and got kinda angry. Sam was now heading my way to talk to me.

   "Hey", I said.

   "Hey", he replied.

   "Um what was that thing you wanted to ask me?"

   "Oh uh", he started to sort of blush a little. "Never mind I'll talk to you on Kik.

   "Okay", I said." Um I got to go I'll talk to you later", I said while walking away.

   "Bye", he told me.

- Fast forwarding -

    He was really confusing I knew he liked me but it also looked like he like Marley. I mean Marley had so much over me. She got everything! She was a photographer. She had the hips, the ass and the boobs. I didn't though so I see why he picks her over me any day. She isn't that great though I mean she's a fake. She hangs with her little entourage and acts like someone she's not.

   As I walk out school from a total day of nothing because of the Eighth Grade Regents Exam. Someone sneaks up behind me and says  "Guess whoooo". I didn't know who it was I guessed Kelly. I was wrong so they took their hand of my face. It was Joseph.

   "Hey you."

   "Hi", I replied.

   "Um I was wondering if you would go this new cafe with me tomorrow."

   "Ummmm Sure."

   "Okay see you tomorrow then."

   I smiled and I walked off.

   Buzz Buzz.

   It was Kelly. I wasn't in the mood to talk I need to think. What do I do. I really like Sam but I'm too chicken to tell him. He confused me his calling me beautiful and stuff could he just be being nice.

   Buzz Buzz.

   It was Sam. He kiked me while I was on my way home.

Sam:

Heyyy

Me:

Hey

Sam:

Wyd?

Me:

Nuthin walking home

Sam:

Oh um can I ask you a question.

Me:

You mean a one your gonna really ask me this time.

Sam:

Lol yea

   In the middle of our conversation I got home. My mom was sitting on the our leather black couch.

   "Hi honey, how was school today?"

   "Same old same old mom."

   "Kay dinner with be ready in 20 minutes."

   "Kay kay". , I walked upstairs to my room and closed the door.

   Buzz Buzz

   It was Sam again.

Sam:

So I wanted to ask you who you like if you don't mind.

Me:

Ummmm no comment y do you wanna know anyway?

Sam:

Cuz I may know someone who likes you.

He had me thinking if he was talking about Joseph or himself.

Me:

Who?

Sam:

Ummmmm no comment y do you wanna know anyway.

Me:

lol you smart ass

Sam:

Lol

OMG I KNOW THIS GIRL WHO IS SO AWESOME AND COOL AND FUNNY AND SO MUCH MORE IMA SEND YOU HER KIK NAME!!!!!!

I then stood there thinking to myself okay in an awkward tone.

Sam:

Hailey7281

That was my kik name. I stood there just wanting to see him.

Me:

<3 ( I sent him a heart ) you so sweet and I could say the same for you. I wish I could see you to give you a hug I really need one :/

He was like my brother. I could tell him anything but the thing is I'd w.e ever go out our friendship would be on the line.

Sam:

Maybe you can.

Me:

huh?

Sam:

Look out your window

And there he was standing with his hoodie on as always jeans and sneakers. I opened my window door. to the mini look over sort of balconie thing. And as soon as I hoped the door he grabbed my waist and kissed me!