Oh Shit!

I saw Kelly with her mouth practiclly on the floor. She was running into the bathroom crying.

Oh shit she saw everything. Shes never going to forgive me. Omg .

Sam interupts my thoughts "Hey whats wrong?"

"Kelly", I pushed past him and ran to the bathroom.

Kelly was crying. I didnt know how to tell her. That I have been hiding my crush from her for like a year. What did I do.

"Kelly, Kels Im sorry I never told you. Im so sorry. I have had a crush on him since the beginning of the school year. He showed up at my house last night and kissed me and told me that he really liked me. Then when he was with May earlier he was cuddling with her so I cursed him out just now. Then one thing led to another se kissed twice and well yeah. And when you told me that you like him I didnt know how to tell you and im sorry. Im a bad best friend I know I know. Forgive me im so so so sorry."

She didn't say a word she just kept crying then looked up. I felt like she was staring into my soul. Im a sucker when it comes to being smpythetic. I was so guilty and I felt like her staring at me just made me feel more guilty. I can't look at her it kills me.

"SAY SOMETHING", I cried. "ANYTHING CMON' KELLY PLEASE!"

"I-I wasn't crying because of that."