So Confused.

I stood there in shock as if I had saw a ghost or something. I mean KELLY MY BEST FRIEND AND SHE LIKED SAM!!!!!

What was I going to do. As a million things ran through my mind Kelly tapped me.

"Umm Hailey. Helloooooo? Are you okay in there?"

"Yeah im fine its just a shocker you know", I say with a half smile

"Well you better belive it sister", as she went on I couldnt help but tune her out. She is my best friend and all but I cant listen to this. She likes the guy I have been in love with for forever. She doesnt know that so she isnt wrong but this is hard. Im so confused.

"...So I really like him."

" Im sure you do Kels and I have to go to my locker and meet up with Deven so see you in a little bit", I said as we as reached the door.

"Kk see ya later."

As I walked to my locker I saw May with Sam. They were sitting next to each other really close and it made me sick to my stomach. I had a fear that he liked her. What if he did I mean it wouldnt suprise anyone... Exept for me... He kissed me for crying out loud. He also said I was special to him and he really liked me. If he really liked me he wouldnt flirt with her.

"Hey", a voice from behind me appered. I turned around keeping my hand on my locker and saw Deven. Deven used to like me but I didnt like him. But sometimes I feel a little guilty that I took his kindness for granted. But we are good friends and thats all that matters. Deven was about 4'1, cute, funny, intelligent, kind and musculur. He was very cool and awesome to hang out with but I dont know.

"Hey."

"Did you do Ms.Barbs homework?"

"Some of it. The second sheet was hard", I turned around and put my sneakers in my locker while I spoke.

"Really? I thought the first sheet was hard."

"How about I help you with the first sheet and you help me with the second?"

"Okay and we have a free period first period too so thats perfect."

"Oh yeah I forgot about so oky great. I see you later." I closed my locker before he could take a step.

"CRAP", I yelled.

"What happened", Deven said.

"My finger I slammed my locker and my finger was there and it really hurts."

"Let me see." I gave my finger and we both looked down at it.

"Man you hit it bad." We both then looked up at each other. We stared into each others eyes. I dont know what was happening. It was like we connected. It was weird but it felt nice.

"Lets take you to get a band-aid", he said and gave me a warm smile.

"Okay. Thanks Deven."

"No problem."

We then went to the office and got me a band-aid. Then from there we went to room 312.

"Hey Dev um im gonna go talk to Kelly before we get started on the homework."

"Kay. Ill be right here."

As I went to go talk to Kelly someone scared me from behind.

"Boo!"

Of corse it was Sam. Sometimes it gets me really upset because we flirt with each other and stuff but I think he likes May. How he appear at my house kiss me, tell me he really likes me, that im special and STILL FLIRT WITH MAY!!! It just pisses me off like what the hell is his problem. UHHHHHH!!!!!!

"Hey", he said as he approched me.

"Um I have to go", I said with anger. He grabbed my wrist.

"Hey whats wrong? Are you mad at me. Tell me what'd I do?"

"You wanna know what you did Sam? Huh do you really? Okay fine ill tell you! You come to my house you say you really like me, im special to you and you kiss me but thats bullshit Sam! Thats bullshit Sam because you can cuddle with May right! So you know what forget it just forget it. Im not one of those girls who guys play with my emotions. Im not one of them so dont confuse me with one of them. Maybe May is but not me!" I took a deep breath. He stood there and stared at me. He then gripped my waist and kissed me. It was soft and slow. It was amazing.

"Im sorry. Im not playing with your emotions and I do like you. Your awesome, your amazing. You have gourges eyes and amazing hair. I dont like May. I promise. Now come here.", he opened his arms. I put my head on his chest and hugged him.

"I like you but I guess im just not ready to date. Im sorry. You dont deserve to wait --"

I cut him off " But I will wait because I like you. And if I really like you then I will wait for you." He smiled at me. He kissed me one last time and when I opened my eyes I saw Kelly with her mouth practicly on the floor running into the bathroom crying.