Blame

There were three others that somehow made their way onto the new board. It wasn't just a bulletin board that was easy to get to, it was behind a locked glass panel. It resembled a wide vending machine but without any buttons. Anyway, the next three that were posted all targeted Johnny. Two of the three that were posted were of the same woman but in a different position still with cum in her eye. One was of a man biting a pillow looking like he was in a lot of pain the moment the picture was taken. The others were pretty harmless. As harmless as a porn still could be. Needless to say, Johnny was pissed. He still figured it was those "Reform Club" idiots. He thought that after the first was suspended and others were trying to avenge him. The reality is that no one knew where they were coming from. Even the teachers had no idea. Everyone was starting to suspect each other and it was starting to show.

There were new cameras installed in the cafeteria and a camera that would take a picture whenever the case was unlocked. The day the sixth one arrived they were met with a black hoodie and a mask that said 'TRY AGAIN' and in smaller letters across the bottom 'suck my dick lol'. Teachers were outraged. Disrespected and angry, they held private sessions with all 2000 students. Innocent kids were filtering out of the main office for two weeks. Files were dug up and permanent records got their dust blown off of them. People threw their friends under the bus faster than the speed of light. Teenagers are ruthless.

"Jooheon did it."
"It was Jungkook"
"I swear I saw Chaeyoung with a picture like that"
"It's was Changbin. Hundred percent."
"It was Lisa!"
"I think it was-"

You get the idea.