Leap

"Recently, there has been some events over the past few days that have sparked some feelings," Johnny was back on top of the world. Sure he has to address what he did and play stupid but he knows he's ruined at least two lives. "We have something to say. Haechan?" He stepped back as Donghyuck marched up the the mic.
"Whoever did this is disgusting. Do you realize what kind of damage this could do to someone? These are human beings. Teenagers just like you. Do you guys think about what you're doing? This is somebody's life you just r-" he was interrupted when a deep unknown voice spoke up from the crowd.
"Why do you care so much about a couple of fags? Makes you seem like one!" Donghyuck just about leapt off the stage.
"Say that to my fucking face! You piece of shit-Fuck you! Who the fuck said it? Say that to my face, pussy!" Kun, Mark, and Ten had to drag him off the stage. "Let me go!"
"I apologize for his outburst. Comments like that are unacceptable and if you say something like that again you will face consequences." Renjun took over the mic and glared into the crowd. He locked eyes with the offender and smiled. "Now remember, please think before you speak and think twice before you act. I hope you all learn to become more understanding and mature in the future. Have a wonderful afternoon." The remaining council members left the stage.

"Hyuck! What was that?" Johnny crossed his arms.
"You know how I feel about shit like this! Ugh, he makes me sick!" Renjun whispered something in his ear that made something in his eyes flicker. "I'm killing him. I'm chopping his head off and killing him."
"Do you know who said it?" Kun asked.
"Of course. I'll never say though. You'll find out soon enough."
"Why are you so cryptic all the time! I swear our school is falling apart." Jungwoo was getting upset at this point. He'd been completely overwhelmed to begin with but with all the fighting and secrets his brain was practically imploding.
"Don't worry too much. It'll all be over soon." Johnny reassured. His sudden calmness turned a few heads since he'd been a tyrant over the last few days.
"You-you piece of shit- weren't gonna do anything about it! Suck my fucking dick!" Donghyuck was fired up again. There was something about Johnny's attitude that just pissed him off.
"Watch your mouth. That's how you get your record filled."
"Talk to me when you fix that fucking lisp." Donghyuck got up and left backstage to gather his things. The other members only bit their cheek at the comment. What else could they do? They couldn't laugh at him. They all had secrets to protect.