The Text

Francis's point of view
I woke up with Olivia facing away from me. She was wrapped in the blankets. I had nothing but a silk sheet covering my waist. I looked at my phone and my mom texted me to go see her and my dad in my dads office when I get up. I set my phone down and rolled over put my arm over her. "Mhm I'm cold." I pressed my lips against her ear. "Then go get some blankets." She laughed "Oh yeah?" I smiled, I started tickling her. "Stop it!" She said "Calm down I was just messing around." I said "Here." She gave me some blankets. "Thank you." I said "Your mom keeps texting me to tell me to tell you to go to your parents office." She said "Ugh I'll be back." I said getting out of bed. I put under wear on then gray dress pants with a white collared shirt. It was unbuttoned a little and loose fit because it's not like I'm going out in public. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair a little. I put a watch on then went down to my dads office. "Good morning." She smiled "It seems like he had a better night." He smirked "Okay well I want to get back to bed so what do you want?" I asked "Sit down." He said, I did. "You know Europe has been struggling lately." He said "Yes." I said "And we need to make an alliance with Scotland, fast." He said "Well then send a ambassador." I said "Francis just listen." She said "Scotland's heir to the throne is Princess Mary, you two met many years ago, and she isn't married." He said "Okay." I said "We proposed a marriage treaty between you two." He said "What? The last time I saw her she was six and missing her two front teeth. Is she even attractive? Is She friendly?" I raised my voice. "She is a beautiful young girl and she is very kind, she volunteers with so many charities." She said "Yeah so she looks good in the public." I said "Actually most of her charity work isn't even photographed. She also goes to protests with her people for the women's movement, animal cruelty, and sexual assault and harassment." She said "Okay I get she's a good person but-" she cut me off. "She also has a boyfriend so don't try and use your little whore as an excuse." She said "She's not a whore." I said "Okay sure." She said "Okay Mary sounds like a nice girl but I have to be physically attracted to her too." I said, she opened a folder and showed me a picture. Oh my god. She's gorgeous. "Okay well she is physically attractive but that doesn't change the fact I'm with Olivia." I said "Okay well please just go for a week or two and meet her." She said "I will meet her and I'll be nice to her but I'm not going to fall in love with her." I said "That's completely okay, you leave in two days." He said "I need to go talk to my girlfriend." I said "Okay." She said trying not explode. I walked out and went up to my room, Olivia was getting ready. "Hey let's talk." I said "Okay." She said, we walked over to the couch and sat down next to each other. I put my hand on top of hers. "My parents want me to go meet a girl in Scotland." I said "The Princess?" She asked "Yes." I said "Well do you want to see her?" She asked. If I'm being honest she's a beautiful girl and she seems so sweet. But I can't be honest. "Of course not." I said "I don't want to lose you." She said "Olivia your the only one I want." I said "Francis I don't think we can survive this." She said "What? We have been together for years and your giving it up for me just because I have to meet one girl." I started yelling. "Francis I just want you to be happy." She said "That's bull shit! You don't want be with me." I said "Francis let's just take a break till you get back." She said "Fine, Get your stuff out of my room, I'll leave you to pack." I burst out the door.