The Sanctuary

Francis's point of view
Mary and I are at an animal sanctuary. I'm sitting with the board of this oil company. They claim it won't hurt the environment and it won't spill. i don't really care. I'm not investing. Mary was sitting playing with a lion cubs with two children. She was smiling so much. She's gorgeous. All the time. The Lion was sitting next to Mary completely calm while she played with its babies. "Excuse me." I said. I stood up and went with Mary. "Hi." I smiled "Well hello." She smiled, I went to pick up one of the cubs and the lion growled. "Francis let her smell you." She said petting the mother on its head "what?" I asked "Do it." She smiled. I put my hand out and she smelt it then licked it. "Be careful francy." She smiled "I'll try harder." I smiled. An hour or so passed and it was time for Mary and I to go to a local village. Mary was immediately taken by the village girls to play dress up. I played soccer with the boys. It's very fun. They climbed all over me and we wrestled through the mud for the ball. "Amare." I said "Yes Mr.Francis." He said "Is there a water fall or anything near here?" I asked "Why Mr.Francis? Are you taking your girlfriend?" He giggled, along with the other boys. "I just would like to see more of your village." I smiled, he laughed and took the ball from me. At the same moment Mary came out with the other girls. The dressed her in a beautiful green fabric. Jewels were all over her along with writing. They started dancing around the fire. Mary smiled and giggled. Once everything died down and everything was eating I went over to her. She was braiding dolls hair with the little girls. "May I borrow my princess for a minute?" I smiled putting my hand on her shoulders. They all giggled and nodded their heads. I helped Mary up. "I've missed you today." I smiled "Are you jealous of our braid train?" She giggled "Yes, you owe me so you have to play with my hair in bed tonight." I smiled "your so needy." She giggled "I love you." I said "I love you too." She said "I think we need to go soon." I said "Well I had a lot of fun tonight." She smiled "Me too." I smiled. we said goodbye to everyone and gave gifts. We got in the Jeep. Mary laid her head on my shoulder then started snoring. I kissed her forehead. When we got back i got into boxers then laid in bed. Mary came in wearing my white shirt. She laid down next to me. "Mary." I said "Yes." She turned to face me smiling. "I'm going to make you my wife." I said "I want to be loved by you for the rest of my life." She said. I pulled her onto my lap. "Raise your hands." I whispered. She did. I pulled her shirt off. I ripped her underwear off her legs then threw it on the floor. I did the same with mine. "I don't have a condom." I said "That's okay." She whispered "Are you sure?" I asked "Francis make me forget everything tonight." She said. I put my hand behind her neck and laid her back then kissed her.