The Shirt

Mary's point of view
I woke up in Francis's arms, my head was on his bare chest. His arms were wrapped right around me. I was buttoned in his dark blue silk collared shirt. Oh god, we had sex. We had sex and I don't even remember anything. Maybe if I don't remember anything we didn't? I pulled up the covers then lifted the shirt, thank god. I'm still in under wear and there really isn't anything, um white and wet under us. I lifted up his covers and he was wearing dark green boxers. We would be naked if we had sex. And I don't see condoms any where. Oh my god did we not use a condom? "Francis wake up." I shook him. "Mhm Mary, go back to sleep." He wiped his eyes. "No francis, did we use a condom?" I asked "What?" He asked "Did we use a condom?" I repeated "Mary, we didn't even have sex." He said "We didn't?" I asked "No, don't you remember?" He asked "No, I don't remember anything." I said "Okay let's start off with this, what do you remember?" He asked "Um I remember fighting about Lola then talking and I told you, uh something, and then we got in bed and that's the last thing I remember." I said "well, we did get in bed and we were having a little floor play fun before we realized we didn't have a condom. I offered to go get one but then you said you didn't want to anymore." He said "I don't remember any of this." I said "Really?" He asked, I nodded. "Well," he smiled holding my face in his hands. "I promise nothing happened, you said you didn't want to do anything so we cuddled, talked, and watched tv until we fell asleep." He smiled "Oh." I smiled "Yeah." He smiled then kissed me. "You know you did keep me pretty warm last night." I smiled "Mhm well maybe we should do it more." He smiled "I don't know." I smiled lightly "Why not?" He asked "I don't know, it's just that if your doing this with me then your probably doing it with her too and I hate that." I said "Mary do you remember what I told you last night?" He asked, I shook my head. "I told you how much I like you and how I have feelings for you that I don't have for you. Your special Mary, if I had to end this whole thing today, I know that I would choose you." He said "Really?" I asked "Yes." He said "It's just that this is hard, it's not like how it was with Nate. We could take it slow and be public. But with you I have to share you, and I hate that. I hate it so much francis, I want to be able to hug and kiss you all the time, I want to fall asleep and wake up in your arms, I want to be able to be able to call you mine, and I want to be able to do what we were going to do last night with our picturing you with her." I said "Mary I love you, not her." He said "You what?" I asked "I love you, Mary." He said "Really?" I asked "Yes." He smiled, I just looked into his bright blue eyes. "I love you Mary, I have feelings for her, but I don't love her." He whispered in my ear. "I think maybe you should go that condom." I whispered "Really?" He asked, I nodded smiling. "Okay, stay right there, I'll be back in two minutes." He smiled "Okay." I giggled "I love you." He smiled then kissed me. He put clothes on then ran out. I can't say I love you back yet, it's to soon for me and I'm not ready. But he knows how strongly I feel about him. I went through the drawers and found a lighter. There was a bunch of candles so I lit them to make it more romantic. I closed all the curtains so it was dark. I fixed my hair and make up then got back in bed. Francis came back in and locked the door behind him. "Hi." He smiled "Hi." I smiled, he set it on the night stand. He sat on the edge of the bed looking at me. I went over him and kissed him, he took off his shirt then his pants. I got on his lap and he put his hands on my hips.