The Shots

Mary's point of view
Francis and I are returning from our trip today. I love Africa, I'll miss it. I want to take our children here one day. We're going back to France. Ugh Lola will be there. I don't want to be petty and like flaunt Francis in front of her. but at the same I really, really do. Francis was snoring on the seat next to me. I smiled. he's too cute for words. he started to wake up. "Mhm Mary lay down." He smiled "Why?" I giggled. "Because I want to spoon you, now lay down." he smiled, I laid down, he laid behind me. He pulled me in close them started rubbing up and down my side. "I love you so much." he buried his head in the back of my neck. "I love you too." I smiled. "I'm the luckiest man in the whole world." he pulled down my shirt and kissed my shoulder blade. "Mile high club?" I asked "What?" He laughed "Are you a member of the mile high club?" I giggled "No, why?" He laughed "Want to be?" I turned around to face him. "For real?" He asked "Well is it something you would be interested in?" I asked, well now i'm scared and embarrassed. "Hell yeah." He said then pulled his shirt off. "Okay." I giggled getting onto his lap. He took my shirt off and unbuttoned my pants I stood up quickly and took them off. Francis took his pants off. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked into the bedroom part of the plane with me in his arms with out us unlocking lips. He threw me on the bed. I bit my lip seductively. "God I want you so fucking bad." He said then got on top of me. And then...
Francis's sweating body rolled off of me. We were both panting. "That was amazing sex." He smiled at me. "Sex is one of my many talents." I smiled "I know your so damn good at it." He smiled then kissed me, he kissed from my lips to my cheek to my jaw down to my collar bone then started sucking. He gave me a huge hickey. "Francis!" I said "I got carried away." He smiled "Dumbass." I smiled. I put my close back on. "Come on, were landing." I said "ugh fine." He said "Your like a child." I laughed "Oh hush." He came over a kissed me. we put our coats on. we walked off the plane and we were greeted by everyone. I wrapped my arms around Francis's waist and he put his arm around me. He kissed
my forehead and smiled at me. There were a group of little girls holding up pictures of me, with what looked like a teacher or chaperone. I went over and smiled. I gave hugs and signed their pictures. "These girls have just been dying to meet you." She smiled "Awh that makes me so happy to hear, I love to meet all the little girls that look up to me." I smiled, her face changed from smiling to a serious blank face. "Are you okay?" I put my hand on her shoulder "Long live Queen Elizabeth." She said firmly. "Excuse m-?" A short rang off. I looked down. I'm bleeding. the blood is going everywhere. I put my hand on my wound. I saw the woman running away. I fell to the ground and hit my head. everything went black.