The Suit

Francis's point of view
I was in Mary's room laying on her bed on my phone. She was laying on the foot of the bed, my feet were on her back. "I think Nate is cheating on me." She blurted out "What?" I asked, she sat up. "I think he's cheating on me." She repeated. "Um, wow. Why do you think that?" I asked "Because I saw texts on his phone." She said "He could just be texting his mom or something." I said "Do you text your mom about how horny you are?" She asked "No." I laughed "Francis this isn't funny!" She said "Okay, I'm sorry I laughed. What else did the texts say?" I asked "How I was bad in bed." She said "Mary you have a great body I'm sure your amazing in bed." I said "Do you know the things I do to keep him happy? I get Brazilian waxes every two weeks! Those hurt so much!" She nearly yelled. "Um, okay well that's very kind of you." I said "Ugh you don't get it." She said "I mean I don't really get it, your right. But if my girl friend did that I would be very, very appreciative." I said "Oh my god, this is so embarrassing." She laughed "I have an idea." I smiled "And what's that?" She smiled "We can go follow him." I said "Really? Would help me with that?" She asked "Of course, were friends." I smiled "Okay well it said he's supposed to go meet her tonight." She said "Okay well it looks like we're going on a date." I smiled "it's not a date, it's a mission." She smiled "Stop laughing about this, I know I am too but I feel like you should be crying." I said "I'm not going to cry in front of you." She said "It's okay." I said "I'm not going to cry." She smiled "Okay." I said "Okay so this restaurant is very fancy so you should wear a suit." She said "Okay, I'm going to go get ready and I'll meet you here in an hour?" I said "Okay sure." She said, I walked out and went to my room. I changed out of my clothes and put my suit on. It was just a simple black suit with a white collared shirt under and then tied my black tie. I put on cologne and put gel in my hair. I put on my Rolex. I waited like half an hour then went to Mary's room. I knocked on the door. She opened it up wearing a tight red dress the hugged her curves and went to about her right under her knees with matching red heels. It had spaghetti straps and a flat neckline. She was wearing diamond earrings, a diamond necklace, and a diamond bracelet. Her long curly hair was tucked behind her ears. Her make up made her look even more beautiful. "Ready?" She asked "Uh yeah." I said "Okay come on." She smiled "All right." I laughed, we walked down to the stairs to the limo. We got in and sat next to each other. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked "Yes, I need to know." She said "Okay." I said "I'll be fine." She said "Yes you will." I held her hand. She held it back and we drove the restaurant. When we got our cameras took a bunch of pictures of us. We got in a sat down in the back. Nate and this girl walked in. She wasn't even cute. They sat down and he kissed her hand. "It could still just be a friend." I said "Oh my god." She said "What?" I asked "That's my cousin." She said "What? Your cousin?" I said "Yes, Elizabeth." She said "I'm sorry Mary." I said, she just sat there. "Do you want to leave?" I asked, she stood up and walked towards their table. "Mary wait. Let's think rational." I said. Nate saw her. "Mary, it's not what you think." He said, she picked up his drink and threw it at him. "You bastard! We are over!" She yelled, she started walking out. "Mary baby, please listen to me." He followed after her. She got in the limo. He was banging on the windows. "You asshole." He said "look she asked me to come, and I'm not the one cheating on her." I said "You don't get it." He said "Mary is amazing, if I had her I would never do anything to hurt her." I said, I opened the limo door and got in. I locked it. Mary was crying. "Mary it's okay." I said "I don't know what did wrong." She cried "You didn't do anything wrong, don't think that. It was his fault." I said, she hugged me and buried her head in the nook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around her. "Mary your amazing, any guy would be lucky to have you, he didn't deserve you." I said. She continued crying in my arms until we got back to the castle. She wiped her tears and got out. "I'll walk you up to your room." I said "Okay thank you." She said we walked up to her room. "Thank you for coming with me." She said "No problem." I said "I just need to go get some sleep." She said "Mary I just want you to know your amazing, so don't let one asshole ruin your life. Your beautiful and kind, any guy would be luck to have you." I said "You think I'm beautiful?" She smiled "Come on, you know your beautiful." I smiled, she smiled. I leaned in and kissed her. She pulled away. "What was that?" She asked "In sorry, it just felt right. I shouldn't have." I said "I'm just going to go to sleep." She said "Okay, good night." I said "Goodnight." She said.