the seven men.

The alarm goes off, and you wake with a jump. You hurriedly turn it off, worried that it will wake your sleeping mother. She needs the sleep, much more than anyone else does. Last night, like every other night, she had been wide awake, in too much of pain to fall asleep. Which meant you were awake just as long, but you can't miss out on classes. Going to college was the one thing that you felt like you did for yourself anymore.

After the usual routine of making breakfast and lunch for your sick mother, leaving it by her bedside along with her novels and crosswords, and dressing up in a hurry, you give yourself the briefest look in the mirror. You were a mess. You couldn't remember the last time you had properly planned out an outfit, or wore makeup, or took any effort to look good. But it's been too long since you stopped caring. With a sigh, you leave, making sure to lock the door behind you; you wouldn't want another episode of searching for your runaway mother.

A cool breeze blows pass you and as you try and tame your hair you spot a familiar black hoodie. You reach in your bag to check if you've brought the wallet from yesterday and as your fingers feel the leather you yell, "HEYYY!!!"

With no response whatsoever from the other end, you cross over holding up your hand like a little kid. "HEY!" you keep shouting as you run up behind the hooded figure. What's with all the black, is he like a symbol of death or something? He had taken a turn and was now entering a tall building. "Big Hit Entertainment" the sign read. You stop in front of the door he had just entered, contemplating your options; a) you could just leave the wallet here and head off to class, b) you could just leave the wallet here and head off to class, c) you could just leave the wallet here and head off to class. But you being you, you go with d) none of the above, and push open the door, revealing a dark corridor.

Here goes nothing.

"Hello?" you were starting to hear faint music, "Anybody home?" Is this even a home? You pass a closed door reading "Genius Lab". What kind of place is this? A science institution? You pass another reading "Mon Studio". This does not feel right. Maybe I should just wait for him to come into the café again. As you turn around to walk out, you hear a door opening. You look back to see an open-mouthed man staring at you. His drowsy eyes, and beanie reminded you of Sleepy the dwarf. "Are you lost?" His voice had a deep, husky warmth that made you think of a starry dawn. He had walked out of the lab, does that mean he's the Genius? "I...uhh...I was looking for um Jeon Jungkook?" You try your best to accurately pronounce the name you had read yesterday.

"Jungkookie?" he looks confused, "Are you a friend?"

"I think I have something that belongs to him."

̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̴

You stare at the 6 men staring back at you. The guy you met earlier, who introduced himself as Yoongi, had led you to a big room with mirrored walls. They were all covered in sweat, wearing tracksuits, ripped jeans or khaki pants. Is this some kind dance studio? You spot your guy, except he wasn't in a hoodie anymore. His white shirt was soaked in sweat and clinging on to his skin, showing off his finely set muscles. It was as if he had transformed to a different species altogether. "Hyung! We're almost done with practice, where were you?" the sweet voice of the shortest among the guys fills the awkward silence, "And who is this girl?" You feel yourself blushing, as the eyes of all these god like men instantly fall back on you. "Oh screw practice, I was asleep. And this girl is looking for our Jungkookie".