4|Detention

"Somebody tell me what the fuck happened?!" I shouted inside the class

Don't worry, no teachers are here. But instead, Me, Daniel, Jihoon and Jinyoung. I know you're all wondering, 'Why are they both suddenly in detention?'

That's what I don't know!

All I know is that I was walking to the classroom with Daniel, and then we heard a loud shout behind us about Jihoon going to detention but I don't know exactly what the fuck happened.

"Hello?! Are you all deaf or something? Speak up!" I said as I stood up from my chair, mad-curios

Daniel grabbed my arm to calm me down and pulled me to sit back down. The both boys in front of me still didn't say anything and I am irritated.

"Byeol, calm down. Shouting isn't gonna stop anything." Daniel said

"Whatever. But can one of you please tell me what happened? "

They both were still quiet until finally, Jihoon's head bobbed up. We all looked at him, expecting an answer.

"Daniel, there's something you need to know." Jihoon said and that made my eyebrows furrowed.

The fuck? Am I invisible or something? I was the one who demanded for them to speak, but now he's speaking to Daniel? What the hell, I'm offended. And why only Daniel?

"Tell us how you two got into detention first. This person is curious to know." Daniel said as he points at me

"We-" Jinyoung then got cut off

"I punched one of the lockers out off stress but somehow the teachers think that Jinyoung made me do it." Jihoon said and looked at me

I looked at his fist and it was wrapped.  So that's why. But why did he punch the locker? He didn't tell me that.

"Why did you punc-"

"Daniel, right now." Jihoon stood up and dragged Daniel outside of class

As a friend and curious person, I stood up and was about to follow them until Jinyoung stopped me. Weird, normally he's quiet and wouldn't do stuff like that.

"Umm, excuse me? I need to see my friend." I said, trying to get out of his way

"Oh, you will see them

After you wake up."

And suddenly, a napkin covered my lips and nose. The smell was toxic. Toxic till all I can see was black and before I knew it, I was unconscious.

-

"Okay, what the hell Jihoon? What do you need?" I asked him as we're outside of class

"We can't speak inside there because it's very risky."