27|So Close Yet So Far

I woke up with an unbearable pain inside my head

I woke up with an unbearable pain inside my head. It felt like it was spinning everywhere I go. I couldn't think or even sit straight. My vision was still blurry.

"Jihoon, wake up. " I heard Minhyun's voice that was still inaudible

What is he trying to say?

"Jihoon... Jihoon... Jihoon." I finally could hear the last word he was saying and after 10 seconds, my vision went back to normal and the pain inside my head was less hurting.

"Gwenchana?" He asked worriedly

I could only hiss in pain and touched my head. I nodded a him and he stood up to wake the other members, I believe.

I remember everything.

I remember what happened to all of us.

What the Strays did to us.

And when they stole Byeol.

When I remembered that, I bolted up a little slow, but still furious. The name of Byeol keeps repeating in my mind and I went angrier and angrier. Where the fuck did the Strays took her?

District 9? Well, where exactly is their house?!

I walked to Jisung who was in front of the large computer, where he usually operates in. I took the extra chair that was beside him and sat down. Jisung seemed to notice me there so he turned at me and touched my shoulder.

"Omo, gwenchana?" He asked and I nodded

"H-hyung... The strays... Byeol... " I opened my mouth to speak but even that was hard.

"I know, Jihoon. That's why I am trying to find out about district 9. Their house could be anywhere around there." He looked back to his computer and clicked on his mouse.

"You haven't found their house yet?" I asked patiently as I was about to blow at the thought that no one knows where the hell Byeol is.

"I would have... If they have a goddamn phone! Like, literally. I could track them through their phone. It's just that, they never left any IP address here! I can't hack into it." He said

"Left an IP address?" I asked.

I thought this was Jaehwan's thing though. Why is he doing it?

"Yes, they've been into this house for two times already. Yet, this stupid machine can't detect the IP address of their phone. Though, I doubt that this machine is wrong. It's the smartest machine ever. Jaehwan tried everything but in the end, he concluded that they just don't have anything that would lead us to a single clue." He explained and in the end sighed while brushing his hair with his fingers.

I can imagine how stressed he was. As a leader, he is a really good person. Cares about others and not let them overwork. Just like this case, he took over Jaehwan's job.