33|A team

"Stop!" I shouted

"Stop!" I shouted

When I got inside, all I could see was Daniel and Woojin pointing guns at four guys. They averted their gaze surprisingly to us. When Daniel and Jihoon and the others saw me, their eyes widened and their jaws dropped. Yeah, I can tell.

The room was quiet for about 10 seconds in that room. We ended up pointing guns at each other. It wasn't anything pleasant.

"B- Byeol?" Daniel finally spoke up and I looked at him.

"Everybody in this room just... Put your guns down!" I shouted

All of them was confused and doubting, which results to still putting their guns up and aimed. I sighed, hoping someone would help me with this.

"Look, just please put your gun down, and let's settle this peacefully." I said once again

They all hesitated but they tried. They tried to put their guns down. But they all didn't, not trusting each other. Oh, this is going to go all day. In a second I can feel Jinyoung and Felix nearing me.

I didn't look at them though. I just thought they wanted to point their guns more closer. I thought. Suddenly, Jinyoung whispered in my ears but I didn't forget seeing how Jihoon's face shows a little furious expression.

"We have a plan." He said but I still didn't look at him; I was still pointing my gun in case they shot first, eyeing everyone in this room carefully

Felix then went nearer to me, I'm assuming to whispered something to me too. Again, I swear I saw Jihoon looking or should I say, glaring at Felix or just... Towards me.

"Just whatever you do, don't assume bad things. This is for the great or good." Felix deep voice caused me to breathe a little heavier. Damn, that was a husky one.

But, what? They planned on something? Together? Wtf, how? We just came in this room for at least 5 minutes. How can they come up with something so fast? Do they have telepathy or something?

Should I trust whatever they're going to do? He said it's for the great or good. But I don't know what form of it that is. After what they both said, they backed away a little and I gulped.

Very enthralling.

In 0.1 second, after all the silence, somebody made a move. Well not exactly somebody, but a lot of bodies. They all aimed their guns towards Me.

I could feel it. Their piercing gaze that was swallowing my courage and increasing my heart beat. It was them, who were the same team as me, aiming a gun at myself. What the heck? When they say they had a plan, I didn't imagine it to be this.

I gulped when I froze. I didn't know what to do. From my peripheral vision, I could see Jinyoung glaring. I swear, is this even the plan? Why is it so real? Wht do I feel like they're gonna actually kill me?