Please, Don't Make Out Too Much

WARNING, VERY UNEDITED!

THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE DARE

WRITTEN BY PEYTON AND ELENA FOR SETH AND MADDIE

1. HOLD HANDS IN PUBLIC

Excuse me while I go barf.

2. USE PET NAMES ( HEHE. BONUS! ;P- ELENA)

Remind me to find a new best friend please.

3. DON'T FIGHT

4. DON'T INSULT EACH OTHER

5. DON'T KILL EACH OTHER

6. DON'T USE PROFANITIES AGAINST EACH OTHER

Alright, now this was just getting ridiculous. There was literally no possible way for Seth and I to converse without insults.

7. PLEASE, DON'T MAKE OUT TOO MUCH

I have no words to describe the absolute hatred I was suddenly feeling towards my friends as my cheeks went a dark shade of crimson. At least, no words that were appropriate for young audiences.

8. HAVE FUN!

Yeah right.

"Well?" Elena asked eagerly, looking back at me from the passenger seat of the bus. "Do you both understand the rules?"

I clutched the piece of notebook paper so tight in my hands that my knuckles turned white. "Yes." I muttered through pursed lips. "I understand the freaking rules."

Peyton met my glare with a smile before she turned to the dark haired boy beside me. "Seth?"

"I have a question."

"What's that?"

Seth dragged his hand along number seven. "How much is too much making out? I mean, I figure Maddie and I will be going at it all-Ow!"

I narrowed my eyes as I drove the toe of my sneaker into Seth's foot. "If you finish that sentence I swear to god I will cut off your balls."

He winked. "As long as you touch them a little first-"

"Stop!" I cuffed my ears with my hands and stomped towards the front of the bus. "Do you see what you've started?" I cried, waving my hands frantically in Elena and Peyton's faces.

"That's why this is going to be so entertaining, Mads!" Peyton clasped her hands together in delight, and I resisted my urge to pick up the nearby fork and stab her in the eye.

"I need some air." I muttered, a few uncensored words slipping out from my lips.

The bus was parked out on the borderline of California and Nevada, and we were all getting ready to get breakfast. Brett, Olivia, and Taylor were all asleep in the back, and I would be too if Elena and Peyton hadn't insisted on waking Seth and I up early to explain the rules. In full detail.

I'm talking an hour long discussion. You only read about the last two minutes.

I'm suddenly starting to think that just losing my freebee would have been a better option than this hell.

I made sure to slam the door of the bus shut with all of my might after I excited to vehicle, showing P, E, and Seth the bird. The wind whipped my hair around as I soaked in the view.

We were on the eastern edge of California, and all I could see was desert. And Dust. But mostly just desert. The only colors for miles was different shades of brown and the occasional green bush. It was freaking hot out here. Although I'd only been outside for a minute or two, I was already smacking my dried lips in pre-dehydration.