HOOFDSTUK 6

♬ Rose point of view

U: It started 3 years ago... I was in love with the bad boy of the school, Bram. Actually, many girls threw themselves at his feet, and I was 1 of them. It turned out to be the worst decision I ever made. Julie kept warning me, but the naive girl I was, I didn't listen. Still, she kept standing at my side. She was still there for me if something happened. I am really thankful for that. But back to the story. The whole school knew I was in love, even Bram did. One day, he told me he felt the same. Then we kissed. He was my first kiss and my first boyfriend ever. I was so happy. Everyone was jealous of me, because I was in a relationship with Bram. Still, Julie kept telling me she didn't trust Bram, butI never really answered her. She was my best friend and I couldn't lose her. A few months went by and the only things Bram and I did was hugging and kissing. Till one day. We were kissing and he wanted to take a next step in the relationship. I think I don't have to explain what he wanted. But I wasn't ready for that yet, I was only 15 then. He forced me to have sex with him. But when I said no again, he raped me. We were in my house, he just left me crying and naked on my bed. An hour later, my brother came into my room. He saw me and immediately helped me. He helped me shower, put on some new clothes en laid me down in bed. He told me to take a nap. He said he would be next to me when I wake up and that I could tell what happened. So I did what he said, when I woke up, I told him what happened. He kept telling me it was going to be okay, that he was going to help me. I didn't go to school for a week. When I went back, it was like a hell. Everyone was looking at me in disgust, everyone was calling me a slut. Everywhere I looked, I saw the word slut. People kept throwing money at me, so they could sleep with me too. Even Julie let me down. She said she didn't want anything to do with a slut like me. And so, I was alone. After 2 weeks, I couldn't stand it anymore. I asked my parents I could go to another school. Luckily they agreed, I guess my brother told them what happened. Nobody knew my story at my new school. I started living a happy life again. I met Sophie. She was so nice to me, and I felt like I could trust her. She stopped by as a surprise when I was having a panic attack. She immediately helped. I told her everything that happened. And still she kept standing at my side. A few months ago, I ran into Bram. He kept telling me I was good in bed and what of a big slut I was. That was the moment I broke. The moment I wanted to kill myself. Look at me now, Sophie is still my best friend, I am very happy and I just told my whole story to some random guys I never even met.

Hazz💗: I am sorry for everything you went through and for forcing you to tell us what happened.

Li💜: I can't believe people can do things like that. I am so sorry Rose, I really am.

🤪: Wow, hard. I am sorry Rose. Just know you can always count on us.

Twinnie👫❤️: Omg I can't believe this. I am so sorry. Just remember that we will always be here for you and that we love you.

U: Thanks for the support, really. What happened, happened. We can't change the past. You don't have to say sorry. I am so happy right now, and that's all because of you. I love you too guys xxx