Author's note

Hi... It's been a long time hasn't it..? Nvm... it has been. Anyways... I'm going to say...

1. I'M ALIVE. I'M NOT DEAD.

2. I'm fine... don't worry.

3. Wow... 13k views..? I don't know what to say... Thank you so much for all the love and support. I appreciate it. ❤️

4. Since it's been months from the last chapter... I've decided to make a preview for the new one.

5. Okay here is the preview of what the next chapter is going to be about. Enjoy.

Normal POV
It was a bright and sunny day. The birds were chirping and laughter was heard all throughout Möbius.

All was good and well until a blue hedgehog came in sluggishly as he faceplants hard on the table, disrupting the peace of the environment around him.

"Ughhh..."

THUD!

"Sonic? You ok?" A voice asked and he barely turns his head.

"Yeah. I'm having the time of my life." He mumbles as he took a chili dog from the table. Then he scarves it down like Cookie Monster.

The young fox who asked the same question, quietly shook his head. Seeing his best friend in this mood, for years really had him worried.

"Cheer up, Sonic." He said and gives him another chili dog. "Sally's putting a special surprise for you at the castle."

"I'm not in the mood, Tails. I just want peace and quiet after a nice long run in Möbius. That's all."

"But Sally said..." he started off but then Sonic interrupted him.

"I know what she said. You don't think that I do?" He flits his head of the table, asking with a angry tone.

"No, I know that you do..."

"Then, it can wait."

That made him even more concerned. Hearing his voice like that meant only one thing.

He's still hasn't gotten over it. He's still not over it

Sighing a bit, he flew around, cleaning anything dusty around the place.

In reality... Everything in there was dusty and messy. As he cleaned picture frames and shelves with a cleaning wand.

"Sonic... you really need to clean. Every time I come here, more dust appears. Then I have to clean up the dustiness and mess." He said cleaning, coughing a bit from the dust bunnies.

"I know. I'll do it tomorrow." Sonic sluggishly said, waving his hand.

"Tomorrow? But you said that yesterday and the day before that."

"I know. I'll do it tomorrow for sure, ok?"

"Uh no. You clean up this mess right now." Tails said sternly, flying down to him.

"Get off my back would ya? I said that I'll do it tomorrow." He glared at him.

"Look.... I know that your sad, but that doesn't mean that you can make a make a mess everyday. Especially for 4 years."

"Uh huh..." He said ignoring him.

I mean it. Since Amy's disappearance-" He started but then shuts his mouth.

Sonic quickly rose up as soon as he heard that. "Amy..."

"S-sorry, Sonic. But it's been since four years since she disappeared." He lowered his ears a bit.

"I know... She's gone..."

~End of preview~

It's short, I know but wait until the chapter is finished. Then the suspense will be no more and it'll be worth the wait. Thank chu again everyone. Love ya. See you in the next chapter.