A SHORT STORY

Once upon a time,there was a fujoushi author hidden amongst the crowds of the unforgiving life.One day,the author kept day dreaming about 90 percent of yaoi and 10 percent and anything else,when she went to charge her cellphone at the top of her bed without any worry at all and sleeping in bliss(oh how I so dearly regret it).When she woke up,she saw her cellphone hanging and swaying side to side and she noticed the charger BENDED(she know's that she is not a technology expert but she know's  that it wasn't suppose to BEND).When she couldnt charge her cellphone,she went to her mother and the mother said the she would fix it on saturday and she waited eagerly for it to be fix,but the Mother forgot and she said TOMMOROW,So she waited again but still forgot and it went like this for weeks like(5 or 6).And you know who that idiotic careless fujoushi author was?minna san?.........(-____--)Me,That's right people,the reason I cannot I update is this..But I finnaly..........Fixed it!

Gom:FINALLY!YOU IDIOTIC AUTHOR

AUTHOR:I DON'T CARE BITCHES!!!! *HAPPY DANCE*

GOM:SHUT UP!But Welcome Home Raika

Raika:HOME SWEET HOME!*Smiles softly*

So yeah I am sorry that  I broke my phone and could'nt update also I FREAKING SUPER BUSY(π-π).