The Exam and The Girl

"It is time to get up,It is time to get up,"

"Ahhhhh again with the alarm,"seriously you would think dad had an inferiority complex with all of his merchandise that he bought me I go through my normal routine I get dressed I clean my bed and head down stairs."Morning dad,morning mom,"I hear a syncronised

"Morning Izuku,"I sit down at the table with a plate of toast and a glass of orange juice it's surprisingly normal considering that it's the day of the UA exam.

"Now my boy I have a surprise for you,"I don't know what he would get me but I think the main problem is that I don't know if I have any space in my room"you will be going through the recommendation test to get into UA."I didn't really understand until "wait what b-but b-but why I don't want people thinking I'm special because I'm All Might's son and I don't want to become a hero through your achi-", I'm interrupted by "son getting through on recommendations is just an advantage no one apart from the principal knows your my son think of this as me saying sorry for not being in your life,"I think it over and surely nothing can go wrong right

"okay dad I'll take the recommendation test,"I finish my breakfast and pick up my backpack "okay I-i'm going t-to the t-t-test ." My mom responds "honey don't be nervous you've got your fathers quirk in you now go achieve your dreams ,"that really calmed me down I look to my dad and I see him giving me a thumbs up I open the door and leave for the test.

(At UA)

This is UA high school Ill achieve my dreams here dad graduated from here so I will train to become the next symbol of peace, will I'm basking in the glory of UA I hear a familiar voice "GET OUT OF THE WAY DEKU!!"recognizing the voice I turn round to see a boy with explosive sandy blond hair "oh h-h-h-hii K-Kacchan."He just pushes past me I follow his lead and walk in behind him.Once we finished the written part of the exam Present Mic shouts "OKAY ANYONE WHO IS TAKING THE RECOMMENDATION PRACTICAL EXAM PLEASE FOLLOW ME,"I look at Kacchan as I get up and walk away and he looks ready to explode we were all taken to a long room I couldn't get a read on anyone's quirk which was a shame "OKAY YOU WILL BE SPLIT UP INTO TWO GROUPS AND YOU WILL RACE ACROSS HERE THE TEST WILL NOT JUST BE ABOUT WHO COMES FIRST BUT ALSO ABOUT HOW WELL YOU USE YOUR QUIRK," first is a group of people including a boy with red and white hair I don't know but something about him he just seemed sad the race begins and and the two toned hair boy starts pushing himself along with ice he was fast but I noticed a boy coming from behind,he seemed to have some kind of wind quirk in the end the wind quirk guy won.

"Well they could both be great heroes as long as they use there quirks right but surely ice could be used more..,"I pull my head out of my notebook and notice people looking at me "s-sorry I mutter a lot .""OKAY GROUP TWO IS UP NEXT,"I stiffly walk towards the start line it's fine everything will be fine I mean I have One For All now an Full Cowling too "START,"w-wait what everyone starts to run off I try to activate Full Cowling but I trip up when I get up I realize that the race is almost finished there's no time for 5% I active all of my power in my left leg and zoom past everyone.I skid on the floor feeling my body burn "THE RACE IS OVER THE WINNER IS IZUKU MIDORYA,"at least I won but would I would have preferred not to use all my power.

"oww,"when I heard that I looked back to see a girl with black hair tied up in a ponytail see looks to have sprain her ankle I get up despite the pain and walk over to her and pick her up bridal style "I'm sorry," the girl looked at me

"What for,"I looked at her and I realized how beautiful she was "I well you see It was my quirks shock-waves the caused you to fall over and hurt yourself," she looked down at my injured leg "ahh your leg you shouldn't be carrying me what happened."

"Don't worry about it,"I look over to Present Mic "excuse me is there a nurse here with a healing quirk here,"I say looking a round for someone like that when my eyes meet with the girls we both turned are heads a way "I'm right here."Both are heads turn and we see a small old lady step up "come on we can go to my office If you can walk that is,"I follow her still carrying the girl once we get in her office I put the girl down."Hello I'm Recovery Girl the nurse here at UA,"without another word she kisses the girls wound and It heals up "okay miss you may go I would like to talk to this boy in private".

"Yes miss of course,"the girl bows her head and leaves Recovery Girl then kisses my leg I feel it go back in place but then I start to feel tired "so your the next wielder of One For All and All Might's son,

"Wait you know about that," I responded she then hold's her hand out it's filled with gummy bears "of course I do you have a quirk that destroys your body and you expected the nurse not to know,"what she said made a lot of sense and if dad trusted her there must not be anything to worry about "anyway get out of here you should report back to your dad,"with that I said thank you and left the room.

As I was walking out of the building I saw the same girl I hurt so I ran up to her "Um excuse me can I by you a drink or something to say sorry," she turned around to look at me and smiled "so what are you asking me out on a date now I've only know you for 20 minutes" I blushed thinking about what I had actually asked "oh w-well I-i-i Didn-'t really ,"she puts her figure on my lips "come on I'm joking I don't see why you can't by me a drink but Ill have to do something first ," I nodded and I watch her run over to a limo and talk to a man he seemed to bow and get in and dive away she comes back and we walk to a cafe.

We are sat in a cafe I just ordered a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows of course but she got a black coffee she started to speak "so your Izuku Midorya right that's what Present Mic said ,"

"y-yeah I-it is and yours i-is ..,"I realize that I hadn't asked her for her name yet "o-oh I'm sorry I h-haven't e-even asked your n-ame yet," she just smiled "oh don't worry about It my name is Momo Yaoyorozu."Hu Yaoyorozu I feel like I have heard that name before ah well I guess it doesn't matter to much she continued "anyway can I ask whats that book you were writing in at the exam," I was kinda shocked that she noticed that "oh that it's a book were I list peoples quirks and there potential s-sorry I'm a giant hero nerd".She looked back again with a smile "There's nothing wrong with being passionate about something sooo anyway what's your quirk it should't do what your quirk dose to you."

She looked at me curious "W-well.."I start to panic I had never thought about what I would do if someone asked what my quirk was "w-well it's called um s-superpower that's it it gives me superhuman strength but I can't control it so it breaks me."She looks shocked but also confused she brings her coffee up for a sip and puts it back down to break the silence I ask "so what's your quirk,"

"oh It's called Creation I can take my fat cells and turn it into any non-living object but I need to know it's molecular structure,"I was amazed at how powerful and versatile her quirk was I grab my notebook and a pen and start writing it down."Oh wow you really do like heroes and quirks " we finish are drinks and go are separate ways.

(Momo POV)

I get back home and greet all the butlers I go up to my room and lay on my bed that Izuku kid was interesting way into heroes he didn't seem to recognize my family name but I prefer it that way.I din't see him once try to sneak a peek at my assets which was refreshing and he didn't seem to have any dirty intention I remember his smile but his was pretty cute I start to blush Momo what are you talking about.

(A few days later Izuku POV)

I hear the front door swing open and a few minutes later my door as well I see my dad in his buff form "My son I have the results from UA and you Passed,"

"wait what but how would you know surly the UA letters shouldn't be going out for the next few days,"I look at him puzzled "Well you see I just got a Job as a teacher at UA that's the real reason I came back to this town" wait so he is going to be a teacher there but then that means my eyes start to well up with tears "I passed I passed."

"Yes Izuku You passed but this should be obvious don't call me dad at school call me All Might,"I nodded as I reverted to his skinny form "son I'm proud of you this is your hero academia."