Beginning of the Festival

It's the day of the sports festival and we have all changed into our PE uniforms since costumes aren't allowed which isn't that big a deal for me. We are all stood in a waiting room ready to be called out but then "Midorya," I look to see who called my name and I see Todoroki who all most everyone considers the best in the class."Y-yeah Todoroki you need a-anything," he stares at me blankly "No not really I'm just here to make a declaration of war," when he says that everyone looks over to us "I've seen from the past few days that you have All Might in your corner."I look in shock wait has he figured something out "I'm not here to whine about what's going on between you two but I will beat you".

After he finished his sentence he walked away and left everyone confused later we get called up as we walk out we hear Present Mic say "THIS IS THE CLASS TO TALK ABOUT 1-A , "I walk out and see a really big crowd there are so many people watching Present Mic then called out the rest of the classes."AND NOW FOR THE STUDENT PLEDGE KATSUKI BAKUGO," wait Kacchan well I guess he did get the highest score in the regular exam.

"Um, so I just wanna say I'm gonna win," of course Kacchan would say something like that now everyone is mad at us, "OKAY NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE FIRST EVENT AN OBSTACLE COURSE," Midnight explains the rules of the obstacle course and we line up then we here "START."Everyone starts to rush towards the front wait this is the first obstacle I power up Full Cowling and jump and bounce off the wall as I'm doing this I see Todoroki freeze almost everyone.

After a bit of running, we find the second obstacle robots that I'm guessing we're in the regular exam just then I see a big robot falling to a cannon shot I see It was Momo who shot it I give her a nod a continue running. I run into a robot with the number one on its side I jump up to it "SMASH. "I look into the ruble of the robot and see a piece of metal that could be useful I decide to take it with me. I then get to the next obstacle a filed of holes with ropes attached I had to power up to 8% and I only just got to the next platform so I got to the other end and got to the final obstacle.

It was a mini-minefield but the mines didn't seem to powerful Todoroki seems to be almost at the end but I won't be able to get there in time as I'm thinking that Kacchan brushes past me and goes fo Todoroki "I'LL SHOW YOU THAT YOUR DECLARATION OF WAR WAS TO THE WRONG PERSON," he then starts attacking Todoroki thank you Kacchan for buying me time when I see Kacchan's attacks I get an idea I start to carefully dig up so mines until I have a pile.

Then I get enough I put my plan into action "Thanks for the idea Kacchan SUPER BURST EXPLOSION SPEED, "I shout as I jump onto the mines with the piece of metal I picked up I'm flung forward by a massive explosion. Once Todoroki and Kacchan notice me they run towards me oh no I'm losing speed faster than I thought I would I start to fall Kaccha and Todoroki are both about to run past me.I-I need to take them out of the running.I stand on both of them with my feet and slammed the metal on the ground to cause an explosion to knock both of them over.

I power up Full Cowling and start to run once I get to the stadium I hear "AND HERE IS FIRST PLACE IZUKU MIDORYA."