The Fights Third Round

Okay, I need to get ready for the semi-finals just then something comes over me wait I'm fighting K-Kacchan well it won't be easy I'm sure he has switched his habits up to stop me from predicting his moves. *Knock* "uh come in," I see the door open slightly and then opening fully I see that Momo is the one who opened the door "hey Momo what's up."

"Hi Izuku I-'m sorry i-if I'm interrupting you but I,"  she stopped and composed herself "I-I just wanted to wish you luck," she says that then runs out of the preparation room. I run after her "hey Momo how did the match between Todoroki and Lida go, "she stops 

"oh Todoroki won Lida tried to push him out of bounds but he froze Lida's engines, "I give a nod and she runs back to the viewing point  I make my way to the arena."OKAY, EVERYONE, IT'S TIME FOR THE FINAL MATCH OF THE SEMI-FINALS FIRST AA PROMISING YOUNG UNDERDOG IZUKU MIDORYA AND HIS OPPONENT THE KID WHO COULD BE HERO IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS TEMPER KATSUKI BAKUGO. Kacchan walks on the stage with his hands in his pockets he definitely doesn't look like we can talk about it "BEGIN,"

Silence fell on the arena no one made a move I power up to Full Cowling I run up to him but he raised his right hand, is he going for a right hook no I already did this last time he did the same fake-out with Ururaka. I jump over the explosion he makes I turn mid-air and " 5% DETROIT SMASH," I punch him the face but it dosen't seem to do as much damage as I had hoped"YOU REALLY PISS ME OFF DEKU," he starts to charge at me I hold my fingers he is about is use his explosion "DELAWARE SMASH," his explosion and my move collide and send us both flying but at the cost of breaking my fingers.

"YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WOULDN'T NOTICE," he charges me again I try to fire Delaware smash again but he uses an explosion to get over me, I turn to see Kacchan charging something up "STUN GRENADE," it was a flash of light but unlike Momo's dolls I was also begin hurt by an explosion . He then makes an explosion bigger than I have ever seen and knocks me to the end of the arena I see him panting "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING MY MOVES."

I give him a blank stare "stealing your moves what are yo-,"

"DON'T PLAY DUMB THE WAY YOU FLY THROUGH THE AIR IT'S  JUST LIKE ME," only now do I realize that he is right I have been copying his way of fighting with Full Cowling. I give a smile and charge at him "you Idoit."  he charges at me too as we get near each other I put my foot down and charge to 8% he throws an explosive punch I duck him and punch him straight in the stomach. "You have one of the most amazing quirks in the world I as kid wanted to be just like you that's why I'll beat you and that's why I use your moves." I don't hesitate to launch another attack I cross my arms and lunge toward him "5% CAROLINA SMASH," Kacchan Grabs my arms plants his feet and uses one of those big explosions again.

Before the smoke clears Kacchan blasts through and tries to explode me I knock his arms away and on instinct, I flip and kick him upwards Kacchan adjusts himself he then delivers a kick to my jaw. "DEKU IM GOING TO FINISH THIS NOW," he blasts himself up and spins around building up momentum, this has to be a super move and I'm on the edge of the arena I can't run "TAKE THIS HALWINZER IMPACT." All I could do was crack a smile Kacchan you have one of the greatest quirks ever but you have flaws you get to into battle to remember the other rules. Kacchan uses Halwinzer impact to fire and explosion I take the blow on my arms I jump through and grab his collar with all of my strength I slam him to the floor.

As the smoke clears I see I managed to pin him up against the floor with his head out of bounds "AND IZUKU MIDORYA WINS HE WILL BE FACING SHOTO TODOROKI IN THE FINALS," I look up to the stands and I see Momo standing up giving me a thumbs up all I do is wave, as I head to the preparation room I'm pulled aside by Todoroki. We are ow standing in one of the halls of the stadium "s-so Todorki you brought us here w-want t-to say anything," I am freaking out and I don't think I'm hiding it too well "Midorya are you All Might's secret love child or something?" Where did that come from but I guess I can see why he might think that.

"No-no th-that's not it at all," 

"Interesting wording 'that's not it at all' means there is something going on between you two," Shoto pauses and puts his hand on his face "My father bought my mom in what we would call a quirk marriage were people pay for strong quirks, My mom poured boiling hot water on my face because she was driven insane." I'm shocked I don't know what to say there is nothing to say "all of that just to beat All Might so I'm going to beat you and All Might with just my mom's quirk," He starts to walk away "Todoroki," he turns around "I have no idea what you went through but I know I want to be a hero so I won't hold back", he nods and we both turn and walk away.