Class Rep

So it turns out that Momo had got to the weapon and caught Lida in a net and touched the bomb while me and Kacchan were fighting and she was named the Mvp and we watched the rest of the fights and ended the day.

Mr. Aizwa stood at the front of the class "so today your going to be deciding on a class rep,"

"WOW, it's just normal school stuff," then there was a mass of people shouting and screaming to be class rep it means a lot to be the class rep in UA it shows you can be a leader and helps you stand out. I timidly put my hand up the pandemonium continues until Lida comes up with the idea of an election which we all went through with.

And I got WAIT! I got three votes but-but that's the most out of anyone me and Momo stand up and go to the front "okay so Midorya will be the class rep and Yaoyaorozu will be vice," Mr. Aizwa says in a groggy tone "OMG BEST COUPLE," I hear some girl with pink hair and skin shout which makes my face go red we then walk back to our seats and continue the day .

Everything is normal until lunch we are sat at our normal table me Lida, Momo and Ochaco we were sat talking waiting for our order of white rice then we here a breach alarm. I shout to someone "Excuse me what does that mean,"

the guy looks worried "It means someone has gotten in it hasn't happened in my three years here."He said that and then he ran away everyone started to freak out we got caught up in a stampede of people then I say Lida reach for Ochaco as he taps here he starts to float. He maneuvers his way through the air and sticks himself to the wall he kinda looks like the sign below him."EVERYONE, IT'S JUST THE PRESS NO VILLIAN'S," as he says that everyone claims down when we get back to class I tell everyone that Lida should be class rep.