The Fights First Round

(Hey I decided to skip the cavalry battle since nothing really changes from the original episode and I'm lazy if you have a problem with it I'm sorry)

(Also all matchups are the same just Izuku is swapping spots with Tokoyami )

It is finally time for the UA sports festival finals, for now, I can just sit back and watch "OKAY IT'S TIME FOR THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALS," pillars of fire shoot out from four holes in the corners of the stadium "OKAY IN THE FIRST FIGHT WE HAVE FUMIKAGE  TOKOYAMI FROM THE HERO COURSE AND HITOSHI SHINSO FROM THE GENERAL STUDIES." They both enter the arena "MATCH BEGIN," right then Tokoyami summons dark shadow he charges Shinso but it stops and so does Tokoyami, dark shadow then turns around and punches Tokoyami out of the arena."HITOSHI SHINSO WINS," the crowd starts to go wild interesting I think I saw some people caring Shinso in the race does he have a mind control quirk."NEXT UP IS HANTA SERO FROM THE HERO COURSE UP AGAINST SHOTO TODOROKI." As they walk out into the arena my mind flashes back to Shoto's declaration of war, "BEGIN," almost instantly ice shoots from Todoroki's feet and creates some kind of wall I couldn't really see anything but could hear the Shoto was declared the winner.

The Matches go on until it's my turn I'm against Momo we didn't join the same team in the cavalry battle since we both agreed on going every man/women for themselves but now I had to fight her and I still haven't figured out my feelings for her. I start to walk out as I hear my name being called I come to meet Momo at the arena "I-i'm not going easy on you Momo,"

"yeah me neither," we both get into our best fighting stances even though I haven't really thought about a fighting stance."BEGIN," I activate Full Cowling and dash towards Momo and try to land a punch "5% DETROIT SMASH," my fist is countered by a shield sprouting from Momo's arm she pushes me away I try to close the distance again but when I do she sprouts  a pole from her arm it pushes  against me sending me further back. I know she is just buying time for something I dash straight at her again she tries to push me back again but I jump on the pole over her "5% DETROIT SMA-," Momo sprouts poles out of her shoulders to push me back.

"Sorry, Izuku but I know I can't let you hit me once," I see the back of her PE uniform rip as a cannon comes out she pulls a cord and a cannonball shoots out I jump over it when I land on the floor I use the only plan I can think of I dash at Momo again but halfway there I power up to 8% and dash past a net she was trying to through me and a punch her in her face  and she is sent flying to the edge of the arena "o-oops, sorry Momo maybe I should have held back,"

"Hey, no fair don't say that you said you wouldn't hold back so don't," she gets up and the fight continues Momo flings some wired dolls? The dolls split open what are they, then a flash of light appears before my eyes  I feel something push against me then a small area of pain hit my face when I open my eyes I see Momo make a hammer she hits me in the stomach with it. I'm now stuck at the edge of the arena Momo turned this around in a few moves she starts to charge at me with a items mid-creation I power up back to 8% and jump over her I turn around mid-air         "DELAWARE SMASH," I launch a gust of wind from my fingers at 100% it knocks Momo out of bounds.

"IZUKU MIDORYA IS THE WINNER," I walk over to Momo I offer her a hand up and I give a smile,

"Great job Momo you almost had me there," she accepts my hand and stands up pushing her ponytail back in place "yeah you did great too I mean you did win but," she pauses "If I wasn't running out of spare body fat then I might have beaten you," Momo says with slight annoyance in her voice  "UM EXCUSE ME LOVE BIRDS WE NEED THE STADIUM FOR THE NEXT MATCH." Me and Momo hear this and we both luck down I could feel myself burn up I think I even saw some blush on Momo's face but probably not. "Yeah anyway you should go heal that," Momo says pointing at the finger I broke "Y-yeah I'll go do that."

I walk to Recovery Girls temporarily office and I get healed she didn't seem too pleased "I thought you weren't going to use all of your power but since it was only in one finger and there isn't any long-lasting damage I'll leave it at that, "I see dad come into the room as soon as he sees me he starts clapping "excellent match my boy I wouldn't expect anything less from my successor," those words mean a lot to be recognized by my Idol and my dad at that he then continues."But... I didn't expect you to hit Yoayorozu that hard," I give him a blank stare not knowing what he means "well it's just I didn't expect you to punch your crush like that," wait  crush "nononononono I already told you were not-."

"Ohhh give it up sonny I could tell when you first came in the office the day you two meet," so Recovery girl thought  that two "u-um I'm going to be late for the other matches yeah yeah I want to see as many of them as possible." I dash out of the room as fast as possible I don't feel that way do I well... maybe I do but no don't think about that now I can't get sidetracked I need to prepare for the tournament.

I get to the viewing area to see Kacchan and Ururaka fighting I then hear a voice "hey Izuku I saved you a spot," I look down to see Momo pointing to a seat next to her I walk down to the seat "t-thanks," It's not that I don't like Momo it's just after the conversation I had in the recovery office I wanted to keep my distance but that's out the window. "Here I got you something," she says passing my a few pages of paper "what is it," she looks at me blankly for a second.

"Notes you Idiot your favorite thing don't think I haven't seen that notebook of yours," I start to scan through the notes and she had taken notes on the start of the fight and on small details of Ururakas quirk that I hadn't noticed "t-thanks I really appreciate it," just then I feel people staring at me I look and she every girl staring at me the stares seem to come strongest from Mina and Tohru then I hear a load of pros starting a riot about how Kacchan should finish off Ochoco but then Mr. Aziwa stops it with a speech.

Momo stands up "Mr. Aziwa I disa-,"

"He's right Ochaco has had a plan this whole time," Momo stops as a say that and we all watch as Ochaco brings down hundreds of rocks on Kacchan the only thing I can say is "I-It won't be enough," Momo looks at me like I'm insane 

"what do you mean it won't be enough," I just point to the fight as Kacchan explodes all of the rocks and Ochaco passes out "KATSUKI BAKUGO WINS," with the end of that fight I get ready for the second round.

(Hey it's me just want to say thanks for all of the support I have been getting lately I'll make sure to get another chapter out tomorrow too maybe another one today.)