Chapter 7

Draco’s POV (only a few of these throughout the story)

I was bored so I decided to wander through the school grounds. Just as I was turning a corner, only about ten feet away from the Great Hall, I ran into someone. I put a sneer on my face.

Looking down I saw that it was a young girl, only about sixteen years old. She was beautiful but I played usual part.

“Look, who do we have here?” I drawled, I sound ridiculous.

“Who are you?” she asked me. Her voice is mesmerising, SHUT Up, play your role.

“Draco Malfoy, you are?” I needed to know who she was.

“Camelia Perry, pleasure I’m sure.”  So beautiful.

“Why are you here?” Please answer me.

She hesitated, the expression on her face was agonising, like she had been asked it a thousand times today.

“I am the new Defence Against the Dark Arts professor. Tada, that is it now can I please leave, I have to meet with the headmistress.” With that, she took off, surprisingly in the right direction.

Melia’s POV

After taking off down the hall, I started to wander around the castle looking for the headmistress…again.

It took half an hour but I eventually found it and looked back at my letter for the password. It was so subtle. NOT! This was what was written down on the bottom of the page; P.S. Opaleyes are my favourite dragons. See what I mean, and really did it have to be that. Just remind me what had happened to me why don’t ya?

Walking up the stairs, I was met with a large wooden door. I knocked gently three times, before I heard a ‘come in’. Looking around the room, I saw a stern looking woman, who I can guess is the headmistress.

“Hello, dear, you must be Camelia, come in and sit down, I will only be a moment.” A moment later. “and done.”

That confirmed my suspicions. “Headmistress McGonagall, pleasure to finally meet you.”

“You, too. Now I must find someone to show you to your quarters, but first we must discuss your classes considering some of the students will be the same age as you, if not older.”

And that was how I spent the next three hours, if the headmistresses office feeling like a kid in trouble, while we were going over my lesson plans, which, might I add, she was very impressed with, claiming that some of the older, more experienced professors couldn’t do. Let’s just say by the time we were finished, I was quite pleased with myself.

Feeling perfectly content, I didn’t notice another presence enter that until the evening air blew his scent in my direction.

“Headmistress, you wanted to speak with me.” Not again.