Chapter 2| Lead The Way

"Taehyung!" My heart broke into two, half knowing I want him, the other knowing I can't have him. I know I haven't known him long - a small part of me can't help but need him.
"Sang Hee!" He got up without hesitation.
"Sorry, the snow wouldn't stop. I didn't want to be freezing. Who's this?" She looked at me as if to say, "what are you doing with my man!?" But instead, "she looks nice." Sang Hee was nicely cruel, she was patronizing me. She was beautiful however, her face was defined and her hair was long and black. No blemishes and she had a small mole on her cheek. Her nose was petite; I was insanely jealous.
"My name is Jangmi, nice to meet you."
"Sang Hee."
Taehyung's mood changed instantly, he was in love. "We were taking care of the
cat."
Sang Hee walked off, and waved for Taehyung to follow. She walked out of the playground and he surely followed. I was mad and upset for no reason - I didn't know him.

On my way home (with the cat in my arms) I realised that I was only human, I couldn't change the outcome of this. I wasn't going to see Taehyung again - I was okay with that because I still had the memory of his sweet gaze. I stopped walking, the cat was getting irritated. He wriggled and knocked my bag on the floor; the Polaroid fell on the floor. He then scratched my hand and then bit it, my reaction was to let go. The cat couldn't run far because he was injured - but he endeavoured. My concentration was with the cat and when a hush of wind blew the Polaroid in the air, I didn't notice. Not until it hit the high heavens.
"No!" I ran after it. The cat hid in the bushes and my heart stabbed the rest of my body with its disappointment - it was long gone. With my disappointment cutting into my head like a knife, the cat walked away. He was heading somewhere so I followed. I didn't know where I was going, I didn't care. All I knew was that I needed another beautiful photo - this cat could find it for me...

I remember walking for 10 minutes, the cat was slow and wouldn't allow me to help him. I went to go back home because I realised I was being silly, this cat wouldn't lead me to greatness or a good grade.
"Thank you for returning my cat home." I turned around and yet another angelic face met my average one. His expression was soft like mochi bread and his eyes, his eyes were a miracle. He was in a simple, plain barista's uniform, and yet he still looked amazing.
"You're welcome." I was calm and motionless.
"Suwon," he crouched down to pet the cat who was once so cold, "you poor thing, you're hurt. How can I thank you?" He picked up the cat and his attention was on me.
"Well, I see you work in a coffee shop, so the logical solution would be coffee." I smiled and he did also. We both entered the coffee shop. I knew this place, for I go there every morning. It's just on smaller scale, the seats were new and the smell of coffee wasn't present.
"It's a new shop, you see I just moved here because I wanted to focus on my work. I took this job for extra income," he hung his apron up and began to make two coffees, "I found Suwon in a box on the side of the road. He reminded me of myself." He smiled and I was happy while agreeing with him.
"He reminded me of myself to." There was a pause of silence and his lips looked really soft while they were half opened in disbelief.
"I'm Jimin."
"Jangmi."
"As in a rose? Its beautiful, red like the blood that flows through your lips." I couldn't believe how hard I was blushing. This guy erased all memory of my day and how completely weirdly wonderful it was.
"Coffee?" He poured some coffee into two cups, "do you take sugars, creamer milk?"
I got out my camera, "surprise me," he nodded, "Would you mind if I took a picture of the coffee?"
Jimin looked very confused, he scratched his head and laughed.
"Sure."
He turned to clean up the coffee machine, and I didn't realise that the flash of my camera was on...

" He turned to clean up the coffee machine, and I didn't realise that the flash of my camera was on

My face was red with embarrassment and stupidity. I don't even remember my flash being on! This is absolutely-
He laughed, "am I really that good looking?" His smiled made me feel warm inside, so warm, the coffee felt cold. I want him.
"Well?" He looked right into my eyes, "I think you might have a fever. Are you feeling okay?" He placed the back of his hand on my forehead, he was so considerate.
"I'm okay, must be the cold-"
"Can I see the photo?"
He went for the Polaroid, I didnt want him to see it. I was embarrassed! I fell back into the table, and in a panic, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down with me...