Chapter 4| We'll Make Our Own Way

The following day, I called up Jimin when he was at work. It was probably best to call him tomorrow when he didn't have work, but I promised Taehyung I'd help him. Today was Saturday, the coffeeshop would only be opened at 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. I wanted to see him before his shift so I hurried - I only had 30 minutes to get down there (I told Taehyung to meet me there). Taehyung was waiting for me outside, "is this it?" I checked my watch - 10:49 am.
"Yeah this is it." He opened the door and we both walked in. Jimin was behind the counter, looking down, "we're closed." Taehyung was checking out the place, I walked up to the counter and Jimin looked up at me.
I grinned, "hey Jimin, I know it's late but could you please give him a job?" I put both of my hands on the counter' "please?"
He sighed, "I don't really have much of a say, is he a friend? Or?" I knew exactly what he was implying, "just a friend." Saying so I panicked. Jimin was staring at Taehyung.
"I'm sure it would be okay," he moaned unsure, he walked up to Taehyung.
I smiled and clapped my hands together, "thank you so much! You won't regret it!"
Taehyung shook hands with Jimin, I was happy for him.

Jimin was preparing coffee for some customers (three girls from my glass to be exact). I was never popular with anyone in my classes, I was always a shadow to them. Never seen or heard.
I sat down at a table, i wanted to make sure that Taehyung was getting on well with the job - it also gave me some time to myself. I took another picture (without the flash this time). He was concentrating on something other than a relationship and he needed that.

The girls from the class saw me

"Kinda stalkish if you ask me." Laughed Ji-yoo, she wasn't all that great, she had light brown hair, she always wears a lot of makeup (mainly red lipstick, heavy eyeliner and a ton of foundation). She was the main bitch in her group, always gossiping about pointless stuff. They all crowed my table, blocking my view of Taehyung and Jimin.
"It's a good thing that no one asked you." I was confident and wasn't afraid. The other two girls stood there, one replied, "how's the family?" Ha-yoon was tiny, she had a thin nose but puffy eyes, her figure was small but her personality was fat full of lies. The last girl hurried away, the others watched as she left the table and sat at another. Her name was Mio, she was new and unfortunately mixing with morons. She never spoke as far as i knew, she had jet-black hair with short bangs. Taehyung must have seen what was going on, he came over and politely spoke to me, "are these girls bothering you?" He was charming. Ha-yoon and Ji-yoo were to hypnotized by him and left to sit with Mio.
"Thank you Tashyung." I went to drink my coffee.
"My pleasure," he began to get back to work, "want to join Jimin and I for lunch?" I nodded.

It was 12:00 am, one hour until closing. We sat on a brick wall at the back of the coffeeshop, we all had to go drinks.
"It's a food thing I had a spare uniform," grinned Jimin as sipped his coffee.
"That's very true," Taehyung glanced at Jimin and nodded. I just praised the silence, I met these men under unlikely circumstances. The world does work in mysterious ways. Lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Taehyung speaking.
"It seams that's our break is over. Shall we start heading back to work." Taehyung got off of the wall and Jimin shortly followed. They made their way to the back sort of the coffeeshop, "aren't you coming?" Jimin asked me. I looked at him and shook my head, "I'll catch up in a bit," and turned my head up to look at the sky. I was at peace for about five minutes before I relived a phone call, i wasn't sure who it was. I didn't recognise the number so i ignored it. I got up and put the empty coffee cup in the recycling - the number called again. This time I was hesitant but surely answered, "hello?" There was a breath before a recognisable voice answered.
"I found a pretty cute picture that I assume you took." My heart raced and I instantly became interested in what this person had to say, so I asked, "who is this?"
"Meet me at the park where this photo was taken. Now. Don't be late." Before I could answer they hung up. I could of sworn I've heard that voice before; I didn't think much about it. I just wanted my picture without a hassle - it's a shame that there was. The person I was about to meet, they made my life one thousand times more difficult.