Chapter 4

Ann Marie's Pov
I sit down and he sits next to me. "So bae tell me what you do?" I look at him and roll my eyes. "I'm a singer/songwriter." He nods his head. "You on YouTube?" I nod my head. "Yeah it's Ann Marie." He says. "Ima listen to your music when I get home." I look at him and say. "Mhm." He looks at me. " You gone let me call you?" I nod my head and say. "Maybe." He looks at the bartender and says. "I'll have a beer and give her a pineapple margarita." I look at him and say. "How you gone order for me?" He says. "You'll be okay." I roll my eyes and look at the bartender and say. "I'll have a shot of Hennessy." August looks at me and says. " So you drink Hennessy?" I look at him. "Nah I just ordered it for fun." He shakes his head and the bartender gives me a shot of Henny and I drink it. Sky walks over to me and I look at her. "Wassup." She says. "We have to go." I get up and look at August. "I'll call you when I make it home." We walk out the club and Sky looks at me. "Mhm I thought you wasn't going to get to know him." I get in the car and look at her. "Girl don't even." She gets in the car and drive to my house. I look over at her. "Wassup with you and Chris?" She shakes her head. "Girl Nothing." I shake my head. We pull up at my house 40 minutes later and I get out and walk inside. I go upstairs in my room and take off my clothes and walk in the bathroom. I pin my hair up and I get in the shower and turn it on. I take a shower and get out 30 minutes later. I dry off and put on my night clothes and walk out the bathroom. I get in the bed and put my phone on the charger. I turn on the tv and watch it for a while. My phone starts ringing and I get it off the charger and answer it.
Phone convo
Me: hi
August 🙄😒: hmm I thought you was going to call me bae
Me: I was just about to call you and boy I'm not your bae
August🙄😒: Mhm I bet you was and you are lil Ann
Me: fine I wasn't cause I was about to go to sleep and nigga don't call me no damn lil Ann
August🙄😒: I knew it and what I'm suppose to call you then
Me: You knew what and I already told you
August🙄😒: that you wasn't going to call me and aight bae
Me: I mean I was going to call you tomorrow and I'm not your bae
August🙄😒: hmm aight just call me tomorrow when you get up bae
Me: boy bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I put my phone back on the charger. I watch tv for awhile and I fall asleep. I wake up the next morning and I get my phone and check the time. I get up and walk in the bathroom. I turn on the shower and I wait for it to get hot. I take off my clothes and pin my hair up and get in the shower. I take a shower and get out. I dry off and put on my clothes.

I walk out the bathroom and I see Sky standing in my room

I walk out the bathroom and I see Sky standing in my room. I shake my head and say. "Girl what you doing here?" She says. "We suppose to be linking up with Chris and August." I look at her. "I can't I have to go to the studio." Sky says. "Well just reschedule it." I shake my head. "I'll catch up with y'all another time."  Sky shakes her head and says. "Girl you need to reschedule." I shake my head. "I can't." I grab my keys and phone and I walk out the room and go downstairs.
August's Pov
She sits down and I sit next to her. "So bae tell me what you do?" She looks at me and rolls her eyes. "I'm a singer/songwriter." I nod my head. "You on YouTube?" She nods her head. "Yeah it's Ann Marie." I say. "Ima listen to your music when I get home." She looks at me and says. "Mhm." I look at her." You gone let me call you?" She nods her head and says. "Maybe." I look at the bartender and say. "I'll have a beer and give her a pineapple margarita." She looks at me and says. "How you gone order for me?"
I say. "You'll be okay." She looks at the bartender and says. "I'll have a shot of Hennessy." I say. " So you drink Hennessy?" She says. "Nah I just ordered it for fun." I shake my head and the bartender gives her a shot of Henny and She drinks it. Sky walks over to us and Ann turns around and looks at her. "Wassup." Sky says. "We have to go." She gets up and looks at me. "I'll call you when I make it home." I nod my head and Chris walks over to me. "You ready to ride?" I get up and we walk out the club. We get in the car and I plug my phone up to the Aux cord and I put it on YouTube. Chris looks at me and says. "What you doing?" I say. "You'll see." I search her name and I click on her page. I play the a song called "unlove you" and Chris looks at me. "Aye this my shit lil Ann ass be snapping." I look at him and I let it play. Chris starts singing and I shake my head.

See I never understood
How you can just tell lies to me
I thought that we were good
Then you start acting differently
I call you don't pick up
I swear you be testing me
You claim you won't switch up
But you ain't the same to me
But now I understand
That you ain't never gonna change
I kept letting you back
And you just let me down again
When you were down and out
I helped you out
I did everything you asked me to
And baby now
I wish I could forget you
Wish I could unlove you
Wish that I could go back to
The days before I met you

I look over at Chris and say. "She sound good." He looks at me and says. "Duh nigga but she is a little crazy." I look at him and shake my head. "She not crazy." He pulls up at my house and I unplug my phone and I get out the car. I walk inside and I get my phone and call Ann.
Phone convo
Lil Bae😍: hi
Me: hmm I thought you was going to call me bae
Lil Bae😍 I was just about to call you and boy I'm not your bae
Me: Mhm I bet you was and you are lil Ann
Lil Bae😍: fine I wasn't cause I was about to go to sleep and nigga don't call me no damn lil Ann
Me: I knew it and what I'm suppose to call you then
Lil Bae😍: You knew what and I already told you
Me: that you wasn't going to call me and aight bae
Lil Bae😍: I mean I was going to call you tomorrow and I'm not your bae
Me: hmm aight just call me tomorrow when you get up bae
Lil Bae😍: boy bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I get back on YouTube. I listen to some more of her music until I fall asleep. I wake up the next morning and I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I put on my clothes and walk out the bathroom. I see Chris standing in the doorway. I shake my head and he says. "Bro we about to link up with Ann and Sky." I grab my phone and keys and I walk out the room. I walk downstairs and outside and go outside to his car. Chris comes outside and we get in the car. He drives off and I look at him and shake my head. "You like Sky don't you." Chris glances over at me and says. "Just like you got a thing for lil Ann." I look out the window and we pull up at a house. We get out and walk inside and I see Sky. "Where Ann?" She looks at me and says. "She went to the studio." I nod my head and I sit on the couch.