Miss It

Ann Marie's Pov
Sky looks at me and says. "Why you being quite?" I shake my head and she drives to her house. I get on my phone and I see I got a text from Khalil.
Bighead😒❤️: hi big head I sorta miss you
Me: mhm oh so you sorta miss me
Bighead😒❤️: yeah I do
Me: well in that case I don't miss you at all 
Bighead😒❤️: 😭 how you just going to hurt my feelings like that
Me: you sorta miss me remember so now I'm not coming to see you next week
Bighead😒❤️: dang you just going to do me like that
Me: yeah I am but I'll call you later
We pull up at her house a few minutes later and she says. "Aug might be here so,if you want to go then we can." I shake my head. "Nah I'm good." We get out and walk inside.Chris looks at me. "Wassup lil Ann." I roll my eyes and get on my phone. Chris says. "Damn who pissed you off?" August walks in the house and says. "She in her feelings." Sky looks at me. "When you leaving to go and see Khalil?" I look at her and say. "I'm suppose to leave next week, but I told him I'm not coming." Chris says. "He treating you right?" I glare at him. "He not my man." Sky looks at me. "Mhm not yet,but he will be." August looks at me. "So,we can't speak now Ann?" I roll my eyes and say. "Why would I speak to you?" I get on my phone and Sky says. "Ann lets go cause I'm hungry." I get up and we walk outside and get in her car. She says. "You straight?" I look at her. "Yeah I'm good." She says. "Mhm,but why you tell that boy you wasn't going to go and see him." I look at her. "I was just playing with his big headed ass." Sky says. "You know you going to go and see that boy." She drives off and I see I got a text from August.
August: Ann we need to talk so stop being stubborn
   7:30 pm
   Sent
I shake my head and Sky pulls up to Logan's and I look at her. She says. "What you know this my restaurant." I shake my head and we get out the car and walk inside. A hostess walks up to us and says. "Follow me." She gets two menus and Walks to a booth. We follow behind her and sit down. I look through my menu and Sky says. "When are you and Khalil going to become official?" I look up at her and shrug. "I honestly don't know." The waitress comes over to us and we order our food and drinks. I get on my phone and decide to text August back.
Me: See I kept it a hundred while you were keeping secrets
8:30 pm
Sent
I look at Sky and she shakes her head. "Who you texting?" I shake my head. "No one important." The waitress comes back with our food and I start eating. we finish eating and I check my phone and see August texted me back.
August: I wasn't keeping secrets
Me: I told you I'll leave you, I guess you didn't believe me
August: so you just give up on us like that
Me:you gon' pay for every headache
August: I'm just trying to talk to you
We pay for our food and get up and leave. We get in the car and Sky says. "Call my best." I glare at her. "Who yo best?" She says. "Ann you know who I'm talking about." I shake my head. "I don't." She drives to my house and I say. "Aight Damn I'll call him when I get in the house." She says. "You know you want to talk to him anyway." I roll my eyes and I see I got a text from Khalil.
Bighead😒❤️: call me
Me: yeah when I get home
Bighead😒❤️: where you at and just FaceTime me
Me: omw home and why
Bighead😒❤️: cause I want to see your face 😒😑
Me: mhm I'll think about it then
Bighead😒❤️:Nah stop playing
Me: I'm not boy
Bighead😒❤️: then FaceTime me
Me: aight boy
We pull up at my house and Sky says. "Call me later on." I get out the car and walk inside the house. I walk upstairs in my room and I go in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and walk out the bathroom and get in the bed and get my phone and FaceTime Khalil and wait for him to answer.

Bighead😒❤️: Why you in the bed Me: why you in the car Bighead😒❤️: don't be getting smart with me Me: this my mouth Bighead😒❤️: What Time you coming next week Me: Monday at 5 Bighead😒❤️: aight ima pick you up from the airport Me: where you on y...

Me: why you in the car
Bighead😒❤️: don't be getting smart with me
Me: this my mouth
Bighead😒❤️: What Time you coming next week
Me: Monday at 5
Bighead😒❤️: aight ima pick you up from the airport
Me: where you on your way to
Bighead😒❤️: business lil girl
Me: get hung up on 😒
Bughead😒❤️: don't hang up on me
Me: I am cause I'm sleepy
Bighead😒❤️:awe bae then go to sleep I'll talk to you tomorrow
Me: ok bye
I hang up the phone and put it on the charger and I lay down and go to sleep.
August's Pov
I get up and grab my keys and walk outside and get in my car. I drive to Sky's house and pull up her in driveway a few minutes later and get out and walk inside. I see Ann sitting on the couch
and Chris says. "Damn who pissed you off?" I say. "She in her feelings." Sky looks at Ann. "When you leaving to go and see Khalil?" Ann says. "I'm suppose to leave next week, but I told him I'm not coming." Chris says. "He treating you right?"  I shake my head and She says. "He not my man." Sky looks at her. "Mhm not yet,but he will be." I look at Ann. "So,we can't speak now Ann?" She rolls her eyes and says. "Why would I speak to you?" Sky says. "Ann lets go cause I'm hungry." They get up and walk outside. I get on my phone and text Ann.
Me: Ann we need to talk so stop being stubborn
   7:30 pm
   Sent
Chris looks at me and says. "She moved on or at least she trying to,so don't fuck it up for her." I look at him. "I just want to talk to her." He shakes his head. "She's happy So let her be." My phone goes off and I see I got a text from Ann
Ann🥰😍: See I kept it a hundred while you were keeping secrets
8:30 pm
Sent
Me: I wasn't keeping secrets
Ann🥰😍: I told you I'll leave you, I guess you didn't believe me
Me: so you just give up on us like that
Ann🥰😍:you gon' pay for every headache
Me: I'm just trying to talk to you
I get up and walk outside and get in my car and drive to my mom's house. I pull up at her house and get out and walk inside. I yell her name and she walks downstairs. "What?" I look at her. "I need your advice." She walks in the living room and sits on the couch. "Is this about Ann again?" I nod my head. "Yes But she won't even talk to me." She looks at me. "If she moved on then just let her be happy." I say. "I miss her." She says. "Then you should've never fucked up." I get up and look at my mom before walking out the house. "You right."