Chapter 6

August's Pov
Sky looks at me and says. "She'll be back in a couple of hours." I look at her. "I can wait she got to get her money." Chris shakes his head. "He got a thing for lil Ann." I look at him. "Nigga shut up damn." We sit and talk for a few hours and Ann walks through the door. Sky gets up and looks at her. "It's about time cause I'm hungry." Ann says. "I couldn't cancel I canceled last time." I get up and say. "Wassup bae." She rolls her eyes. "I told you to call me Ann Marie or just Ann." I shake my head. "Nah bae." Chris says. "Okay love birds lets go and eat." Ann looks at Chris and says. "What you and Sky got going on?" I look at her. "You see it too bae?" She shakes her head and says. "Can we just order pizza cause I don't feel like going anywhere." She walks upstairs and Chris looks at me. "What kind of pizza you want?" I look at him and say. "Pepperoni." He orders the pizza and Ann comes back downstairs. She looks at me and shakes her head. Sky turns on the tv and finds a movie. I look at Ann and I motion for her to come and sit next to me. She walks over to me and sits down. I look at her and say. "I listened to your songs and they fire ma."
Chris says. "He started playing your music as soon as we got in the car." Sky says. "Chris you gone come and sit down or what?" Ann shakes her head. "I see you Sky."  I look at her and say. "Why you quiet?" She says. "I'm not I'm just tired that's all." I say. "You can lay on me if you want." Chris says. "He's trying to ask you to cuddle with him." Ann says. "No shit Sherlock." I look at her and pull her closer to me and she lays her head on my chest. Chris says. "Aight now lil Ann." Sky says. "Hmm I thought you-." Ann cuts her off. "Sky hush damn." I say. "Nah Sky say what you was about to say." she says. "Nothing August." Someone knocks on the door and Ann sits up and I go to the door and open it. I get the pizza and I pay for it. I close the door and walk back in the living. I look at Ann and I walk in the kitchen. I sit the pizza on the counter and Chris walks in the kitchen and says. "You know Ann likes you." I turn around and look at him. "I know she feeling me and I'm feeling her too." Ann walks in the kitchen and Chris says. "You gone stay up and watch movies with us?" She says. "I'm going to try but I might fall asleep." She grabs two slices of pizza and walks out the kitchen. Chris looks at me. " You whipped bro." I shake my head and walk out the kitchen. Me and Chris walk in the living room and Ann shakes her head. I sit next to her and start eating my pizza and watch the movie. I look over at Ann a few minutes later and I see that she's sleeping. I pull her closer to me and I lay her on my chest. Chris looks at me and says. "Y'all look good together bro." I shake my head and I look at Sky and She says. "You better not hurt my girl." I say. "I'm not."
Ann Marie's Pov
I wake up the next morning and I get out the bed. I walk in the bathroom and I brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk out the bathroom and I walk in my closet and find me a outfit and put it on.

I walk out the closet and I grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs

I walk out the closet and I grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs. I get my phone and call Sky and wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me: wassup boo
Sky😑🅿️: shit just chillin'
Me: let me guess with Chris
Sky😑🅿️: yeah girl
Me: I knew it
Sky😑🅿️: like you not chillin' with Aug
Me: I'm not girl
Sky😑🅿️: mhm idk why not but you need to be
Me: girl no
Sky😑🅿️: but you was all on him the other night
Me: I know I was girl
Sky😑🅿️: so call or text him and go chill with him
Me: he probably busy
Sky😑🅿️: I bet he'd drop everything for you
Me: whatever girl just hmu later
End of convo
I shake my head and I drive to Wal-Mart. I turn on the radio and I nod my head to the music. I pull up in the parking lot and I get out and walk inside. I get a basket and I go to the grocery aisle. I start grocery shopping and my phone starts ringing. I get my phone and answer it.
Phone convo
Me: hi
August🙄😒: wassup bae
Me: I'm not your bae
August🙄😒: you are but what you got going on today
Me: I'm grocery shopping rn
August🙄😒: bring me some good snacks
Me: no and before you say anything you not getting none of my food
August🙄😒: you gone share with me watch
Me:I'm not cause I'm not even going to open my door for you
August🙄😒: oh wow I see how you do me bae
Me: boy bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I finish grocery shopping. I pay for my groceries and walk out the the store. I put my bags in the car and I get in and drive home. I turn on the radio and I pull up in my driveway a few minutes later. I get out and I see August walking over to me. I start getting my bags out the car and he says. "Let me help you with those." I shake my head and I walk in the house. I walk in the kitchen and I start putting the groceries away. August walks in the kitchen and I turn around and look at him. "What made you decide to come over?" He says. "I just came to chill with you." I shake my head. "We chilled last night." He looks at me. "I know but I wanted to see you again." I roll my eyes and walk out the kitchen. August follows behind me and says. "Let me take you out tonight." I turn around and look at him. "Take me where?" He says. "Don't worry about it just say yes." I look at him. "Ok you can take me out." He says. "Good bae and you want to watch a movie." I sit down on the couch and he sits next to me. I look at him and shake my head. He says. "Bae." I look at him and roll my eyes. "Boy I told you I'm not your bae." He looks at me. "After tonight you will be." I shake my head and turn on the tv. Me and August watch tv for awhile and he looks at me and says. "You about to go and get ready?" I look at him and I get up and walk upstairs. My phone starts ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
Sky😑🅿️: where you at
Me: at home but I'm about leave in a minute
Sky😑🅿️:mhm where you about to go
Me: August taking me somewhere
Sky😑🅿️:so we going on dates now Marie
Me: girl like you didn't go on a date with Chris
Sky😑🅿️: I didn't
Me:uh huh
Sky😑🅿️: I didn't but hmu later when you get back home
Me: aight I got you
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I walk in my room and go in my closet. I find a outfit and put it on.

I walk out the closet and I see August standing in my room

I walk out the closet and I see August standing in my room. He looks at me and I turn around and walk in the bathroom. I brush my teeth and I do my hair. I walk out the bathroom and grab my phone and keys. I walk out the room and August follows behind me.