(T/C) PROLOGUE: A LISTER

Peeta

"So why are we here again?" I asked Finnick, Gale, Johanna and Annie.

"Haymich said he has a big announcement that involves us so I'm not sure" Annie responded.

"That scares me" Finnick said.

"We don't get paid enough to deal with Haymich ideas" Jo laughed.

We are all teachers at D12 High School, we went to this same high school and we all became teachers and now we work here. Haymich is the principal he has been for the past 15 years.

"Damn I knew yall didn't like me" Haymich walked in and sat down.

"It's all in good fun Haymich" Gale laughed.

"Yeah whatever" he shrugged.

"What are we here for?" I asked.

"Let me ask you this what is D12 known for?" Haymich asked.

"It sure the fuck isn't football" Johanna said and Gale looked hurt, he is the coach of the team.

"The girls soccer, they are really good" Finnick said. I smiled,

"You're damn right they are!" I said, I am the coach.

"Y'all I'm talking globaly, what came out of D12 that is known all around the world?" Haymich tried providing more clues. We were all blank, he sighed defeated, "think Hollywood"

"Oh Katniss Everdeen, she went here" Annie immedietly said.

"If you would if started with Hollywood we would of gotten it earlier" Finnick remarked, Haymich rolled his eyes.

"Well a couple months ago I got a hold of her manager and we been talking back and forth about a project, that Katniss herself propose" That sparked my intrest.

What would an A list celebrity want at their old high school?

"She said that if the students agree she wants them to design clothes, do her makeup and hair, design a stage, photograph and interview her for the cover of CAPITAL and it would be featured in CAPITAL January issue" Haynich said and our eyes widen.

"CAPITAL AGREED?" Annie screamed.

"Katniss is good friends with the CEO" Haymich said. "And get this Katniss said she would pay for the materials needed and on top of that what she makes from the photoshoot would be given to the Fine Arts program here at D12, plus the school would get all the credit"

"This sounds too good, what does she get in return?" Gale asks.

"I don't know Gale the statisfaction of knowing she is helping to fund a program she really loved" Haymich said sarcastically.

"It's press isnt it? She is goong to get a shitload of press for working with students" Gale ignored Haymich and continued.

"You really think Katniss Everdeen, A list celebrety, Oscar and Grammy winning artist, can sell out a stadium in minutes, literally worth millions of dollars needs press?" Haymich replied against sarcastically.

"That's sad, you know. Like we all grew up and became teachers working at the same school we went to high school with and then there is Katniss who for one movie gets payed 10 million dollars" Jo starts to contemplate her life.

"To be honest I don't remember Katniss in high school, I only knew she was in our generation after she got famous" Finnick shrugs.

"Yeah me neither" I reply.

"She was probabaly a loner" Gale laughed.

"I always prefered to call it 'being my own alpha' but I guess loner works too" We all hear a voice coming from the door and behold, Katniss Everdeen herself.

Gales face dropped the moment she stood in the doorway, Finnick let out a small laugh

"Sorry for the delay I was in a meeting before this" she apoligized.

"Its okay Katniss" She walked over to Haymich and gave him a hug.

"Guys let me introduce you ti the woman herself Katniss Everdeen"

****

IS ANYONE THERE? DO YOU STILL READ THIS BOOK?

i really wanted to publish this its a small prologue of a small story that will be here in this imagines.

have a request tell me here.

anways i love you.

and i will always love you

-e x.