Part 3

Well Alright Crissy Wissy I said laughing , I'm bout to get going . She gave me hug I'll see you tomorrow boo . Will do '

' I check myself out and head on to my car . I got in my car I got a text from Richard

Richard ❤️ : I enjoy talking to you

Me : I enjoying talking to you to

Richard❤️ : you know we should hang out more ?

Me : I Would love that , just pick a date and we can go on from there .

Richard ❤️ : Well Alright Boo , We Gone Talk More About Tomorrow.

Me : Ok Boo .

' I drove out the lot , the ride was pretty silence so I decided to turn on some music . rkelly Body Calling Me . lol What Y'all know about this .
.

I hear you calling, here I come, baby, to save you, oh oh
Baby, no more stalling, these hands have been longing to touch you, baby, woo
And now that you've come around, to seeing it my way
You won't regret it, baby, and you surely won't forget it, baby
It's unbelievable how your body's calling for me
I can just hear it calling, calling, calling for me

My body's calling for you (baby, I can hear it calling, baby)
My body's calling for you (your body's calling me)
My body's calling for you (oh, oh)
My body's calling for you (come on, baby)

' 30 minutes later I pull up at home , I got out the car I got my keys to opening the door , so I wouldn't wake the boys up , I opening up the door , first thing I seen Devon and my lil bro on the couch sleep I just had to take a picture because it was so cute

' I took the picture , and lock my phone I put the blanket over them . And let them sleep peacefully . '

' I walk up stairs to get my sleeping clothes together so I can take my shower , I heard foot step so I'm guessing Devon woke .

' knock Knock Devon said when you got home 5 minutes ago , why you didn't wake me up , I didn't won't to wake you , you was looking like you  was sleeping peacefully so I let you be .

' he smile , hey amba can I ask you something ? Sure ? Why you don't have no boyfriend ? I never seen you with nobody .. what holding you back ? He ask '

' I took a deep breath and sigh because my trust messed up right now , my parents that took me in a very dark place you know I just didn't won't that feeling again , you know by feeling abandoned or feeling unwanted, beside it's hard finding a good man . So I don't even try I just stay to my self .

' I mean amba every dude not the same , you got a good person infront you , you just don't see it , you don't think I don't notice the little crush you have on me ? I smile I'm surprised you notice I said .. why you never said nothing about ? I didn't think you was that into me .. so I didn't bother , well you wouldn't know until you ask , I said mhm .. what that about ? Nothing it just funny I heard the same thing from ms Mary '

' well she telling you right a close Mouth won't get feed .. well why you never try ? I did you was too busy or you brush me off , so I stop .. Devon I'm sorry , I said playing with my fingers '

It's alright ma , I'm just waiting on you to come around , I made you my bestfriend for a reason ,  cause you not like these chicken head ass hoes he said laughing , but ain't rushing I'll give you more time just come to me when you're ready . I don't mind waiting for you . I smile and he gave me hug and walk off .

' I smile since I know how he feels. , but what I'm goin to Richard ? I sigh , I gather my clothes and headed to the shower , I turn on the shower and turn on some music , ..

'I stripped out my clothes , and got in the shower and let the water run on my hair which cause me think about life ' .

' after that I beginning to bath my body .  I got out the shower and put the towel on the body . & begin to put lotion on my body can't never go wrong with Shea butter '

' after that I put on my night clothes I did a lil cleaning , I got my brother so he can go to his room . He was mad but he'll be alright .

'  fixes me some pop corn and I went upstairs in my room watching Netflix the conjuring, I got a little scared so I put on spongebob til I fall asleep . .

'This story a little short sorry you guys .. but I hope you enjoy 😊